What to do if she's acting distant?

I d k if I am just over thinking .. but past few days my girlfriend has been acting a little distant. I text her yesterday because she usually calls me when she gets out of class. She said she is just busy. Its weird because her attention towards "pulsates" ( strong then weak). I don't want to accuse her of anything maybe just needs space.? She also does still call me at the end of the night to say goodnight so I'm confused if its just games what?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have you ever considered that she might be right? That she actually is busy?

0|0
    0|0
    • i thought so, maybe your right she really is busy with other things. I'm just nervous is the first time I'm considering letting the walls down and don't want to get burned. is that how females are, like showing there emotions kind of like a switch..? I hope that makes sense

• It makes sense but no, if she's busy it's normal she doesn't have time to text and call you every five minutes. You need to learn to trust her. She's still calling you to say goodnight so that's pretty good.

Recommended myTakes