Ladies: Playing with hair means something?

I often hear than when talking with a girl that if she touches her hair, she finds you interesting...thing is that this ALWAYS happens when I'm in a good convo with a girl. Ladies is this true because there is no way I can be attracting girls that easily..

ex. I work at gap lol. Customer comes to me and ask me questions, I try to help her out and joke around a lot to make my day fun, as I'm talking, she's twisting her shoulder length hair...confused
Updates:
Also how can I make them so nervous 0_0 I'm just a friendly guy and smile often?

If it is flirting how do you bring that out of them from being so secretive with it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• me personally I do it all the time, more so when i’m thinking hard or nervouse. Usually if I flirt and i’m playing with my hair I get very flirty with my eyes too and bite my lip to give him more signals incase he’s shy and or just can’t read the signals right.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I do it when I'm nervous, either because I'm shy or because I'm talking to a cute guy. I noticed that I tuck my hair behind my ear when I'm nervous and I twist it at the ends when I'm talking to a cute guy. It isn't the same for all girls though, everybody is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I'm the kind of girl that touches her hair all the time and yes some people have mistaken it for something more than just touching my hair. Unless I'm a flirt and I don't notice.. jaja. I probably do it more often if I'm interested though. You have to focus on the way she looks at you while she does it..

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes it's a nervous tick for girls. Also, I have a ton of friends that are constantly adjusting their hair because they're so conscious about how it looks. if a girl does it with a guy, she's grooming herself to make sure she looks good for you. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so.

It is a way to get themselves busy to distract themselves from the nervousness.

It is not a sign of attraction, it is more like a habit sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nervous habit... doesn't necessarily mean anything at all.

0|0
    0|1
  • It's a definite sign of attraction but it's also a nervous habit.

0|1
    0|1
  • It could also just be an act of nervousness. So don't make the mistake of reading into it too much

0|0
    0|0
    • The nerves are not necessarily from you personally, it's from the fact that they are communicating with a stranger. Yes, that's how anti-social this world has (and continues to) become.

• It just depends on the girl, it's pretty impossible to tell.

I play with my hair alllll the time, but especially when I'm listening intently to someone. It doesn't mean I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me in general, I flirt with my eyes and hair.. typical flick of the hair or just touching it..

something I do.. with my friends its more out of nervousness.. Depends on the girl :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It could just be a nervous habit lol. A lot of girls mess with their hair all of the time. But if your joking around they may think you are flirting therefore they resort to their hair lol. Unless you are really hot/cute then they probably are secretly interested or nervous in front of you:)

1|0
    0|0
    • ive heard that I'm cute often but I'm very social especially at work ..

• Yeah they probably think your flirting lol...which is ok:)

Recommended myTakes