Ladies: Playing with hair means something?

I often hear than when talking with a girl that if she touches her hair, she finds you interesting...thing is that this ALWAYS happens when I'm in a good convo with a girl. Ladies is this true because there is no way I can be attracting girls that easily..

ex. I work at gap lol. Customer comes to me and ask me questions, I try to help her out and joke around a lot to make my day fun, as I'm talking, she's twisting her shoulder length hair...confused
Also how can I make them so nervous 0_0 I'm just a friendly guy and smile often?

If it is flirting how do you bring that out of them from being so secretive with it?

101

Most Helpful Girl

• me personally I do it all the time, more so when i’m thinking hard or nervouse. Usually if I flirt and i’m playing with my hair I get very flirty with my eyes too and bite my lip to give him more signals incase he’s shy and or just can’t read the signals right.