Guys, do you prefer a girl that can take care of herself or one that needs you to save her?

this can be any kind of saving, like if she needs help in a fight, or financial, or needs help dealing with a health thing or just someone to talk too. or would you prefer a girl who didn't need you and could take care of herself? or are you the one who wants to be saved? would you like a girl to save you from whatever it is your dealing with?

120

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely like independence. Codependency sucks, to be blunt. It's nice to be able to do your own thing without always being dragged in to her issues.

That being said of course I would help my woman if she needed it. Unlike some guys who want independent women to the point they would not even save them from drowning, I believe part of being a good partner is looking out for yours and supporting when needed.

Then you have some guys who are so desperate and low self esteem, they need a clingy woman because they fear otherwise if she got self esteem she'd dump them for the loser they are lol.

• Clingyness does suck. I'm just hoping the guy will kill spiders and fix the car if something is wrong. I' think that is the only time I may want saving is if my car is doing something crazy and I don't know what to do with it (other than take it to a mechanic) lol