Am I the only girl that uses guy deodorant?

link

I do this because I have tried using organic deodorant and it doesn't do anything! So, some guy deodorants do not have the harmful substances that could possibly cause breast cancer.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I think men deoderant smells better than womens. Womens deoderant tends to be too strong I think. Or maybe women overuse it...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• haha no, I do it too, I use nivea's deodorant for men and I have calvin kleins's obsession deodorant stick. the ones for men smell more like perfume while the one for women hardly smell like anything the only thing that smells anything on the deodorants for women is that plastic ball that rolls on the deodorant. The only one I like that's for women is dove's cucumber and aloe it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes. It's my "I'm staying home all day today" deodorant :P My regular deodorant smells like vanilla but makes my armpits itch if I use it for several days in a row.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes use my boyfriends because I like to smell like him, but no in general I don't use guys deodorant

0|0
    0|0
  • Deodorants for men and women are separate cause

1. Men's deo smells the way women like it and women's deo smells the way men like it (generally and popularly)

2. Men's deo contains stuff that suit men cause general opinion that men sweat and smell a lot more than how women do (again there are exceptions)

Ofcourse there are tons of women who use men's deo or perfumes cause they like them and it's socially acceptable in most cases (unless upper crust society where such things are picked on - with exceptions again) but however, if a man uses a woman's deo or perfume it stands out just as a man in a girls attire is looked upon while a woman in a man's apparel is just as acceptable :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to when I was younger. The only difference between the two, is the scent. One is masculine, the other more feminine.

0|0
    0|0
  • i know a girl who uses mens deodorant its not strange at all :)

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, my ex-wife prefered my deodorant lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use one myself

But I don't see the big deal in iy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes