Did you ever get that gut feeling?

Did you ever get that sensation, that gut feeling, that spark, which makes you think: 'I don't really know this person too well, but I can feel I'm onto something with this guy or girl'.

If so, how did it turn out in the end?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a guy at college last year who I thought was amazing and everything I was looking for. But at the same time it seemed too good to be true and one night I remember thinking "this is going to end in tears." Something told me to walk away, but I continued to give him the benefit of the doubt. It turned out the whole time I was just a backup in case he didn't get the girl he really wanted. And he did get her. Then he dropped me and just as I had predicted, there were lots of tears and pain on my side. He wasn't hurt one bit. Now at least I know to go with my gut next time.

• I'm sorry about the way it turned. Just remember that sometimes it goes the opposite way too! :)

• That is true! Thanks :)