Did you ever get that gut feeling?

Did you ever get that sensation, that gut feeling, that spark, which makes you think: 'I don't really know this person too well, but I can feel I'm onto something with this guy or girl'.

If so, how did it turn out in the end?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a guy at college last year who I thought was amazing and everything I was looking for. But at the same time it seemed too good to be true and one night I remember thinking "this is going to end in tears." Something told me to walk away, but I continued to give him the benefit of the doubt. It turned out the whole time I was just a backup in case he didn't get the girl he really wanted. And he did get her. Then he dropped me and just as I had predicted, there were lots of tears and pain on my side. He wasn't hurt one bit. Now at least I know to go with my gut next time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry about the way it turned. Just remember that sometimes it goes the opposite way too! :)

• That is true! Thanks :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Mines is not gut feeling but more of a love of first sight at the meeting of eyes.

A few women that came into my life, whom I don't know well, gave me this feeling.

Its like when I looked into their eyes, time seemed to stop. Like literally, 3 seconds of eyelock was 60 seconds for me. and in those 60 seconds, I imagine what my future would be like with that woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • I got that feeling when I met a boy in my Spanish class two years ago, I was dating someone at the time so I tried to ignore it. We ended up talking A LOT and became best friends. A while later it ended between me and the guy I was dating. I stayed single for a while but then I got together with my best friend (guy I met in class) and we've been together for almost a year now <3

Of course things don't always turn out this way, but its a victory when they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes,often one has this impression. Beware! That special feeling might come because this woman has an agenda or is a tease or..something worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had that. But it fizzled out..what a shame, I probably will never find a connection like that again :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I had that and it lead to some relationships

Trust your instincts!

0|1
    0|0
  • yes and we dated for a few months we had a good connection for sure but he was not trustworthy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes