Would a guy be hurt at all?

if you were talking to a girl you'd never met for around 6 weeks, every day via internet and phone then one night she's a little low and sleeps with her ex and cries straight after on the phone to you and you tell her what's just happened has just hurt you a bit, would you genuinely be hurt by that ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he will be hurt.

If it were me, I'd tell you to go cry to the guy that you're f*cking.

Bad as it sounds, but this is the truth:

-------

a guy that is going to listen to a woman's emotional rants, without having sex with her, is seen as a waste of time on his part.

Think about it...what IS he getting out of this situation? He just realized that you're either untrustworthy, too emotionally broken to be dating, or both.

---------

There is a lot of "social capital" that goes into who you f*ck. Guys do look at a girl and get word of who she was "involved with" sexually in the past/present, and make a judgement of her.

Frankly, if a girl f*cked a bunch of (known in the male community) douchebags, then she's seen as undatable.

0|0
    0|0
    • tbh this happened over a year ago (cant get over him) and since last July 2011! he tried to get me to open up and meet up until 2 months ago when he met a new girl so I have learnt to appreciate guys more and its my loss as I have only just realize how decent he was to have put up with it all for so long

• Show All
    • i know, I got so used to him and thought he'd be there forever, every time he asked to meet id go cold or change the subject as I need to work on my confidence...closed clamshell as in hostil and going hot and cold?

• "closed clamshell" = not being "emotionally open", therefore the guy thinks you're not interested or hiding something

At least you learned your lesson; everybody has their threshold. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• NO guy wants to hear that a girl he likes is having sex with any other guy, but especially not an ex, and especially when it's pretty obvious that she's only going to end up getting hurt.

And then to run back to the (presumably good) guy who actually DOES like and care for her for comfort is like a slap in the face.

Try to imagine if the rolls were reversed; how would you feel?

Most guys would be done with the girl, and never talk to her again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd just block your number... I'm not an emotional tampon for girls to come cry to. You're f***ing your ex, go cry to him.

0|4
    0|0
    • I wouldn't say I'd be hurt, if I found you physically and mentally attractive and you were letting on that you thought the same, I might be disappointed in you for trying to use me as an rebound/emotional support or whatever was going on, but I'd just mark it up to you being a loser and move on without thinking more then a day about it.

• Show All
    • this guy, he actually rang me straight after and I wasn't gonna f***ing lie to him and say I hadn't done it! as that would make me a worse person! he asked what was wrong and I told him then I put the phone down as I didn't want to discuss it as I felt like a bad person but he kept textin asking if I was OK and telling me to please answer so I did. this all happened over a year ago anyways and up until 2 months ago he was still trying to get me to meet up and now he has a girlfriend I realize what I lost

• and I don't keep going back to him for sex! it happened once! July 2011! and that was the lasttime I've even kissed a guy! and he's asked to come over numerous times since and I have ignored him and now iv blocked his number and fb

• I personally would not bother too much about the sleeping with anyone including an ex.

What would bother me is that you've felt so lonely and low & I couldn't be there with you. That would hurt.

To a large extent I'd be glad you found some solace even without me being around while being disturbed that I wasn't there when you needed me.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes wtf is wrong with you. Next time actually think for once unless you truly don't care about that guy then just cut off ties with him so that you don't stomp on his heart any more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the slap-o-phone should be invented.

Thanks to this device, the guy could have slapped you a few times before hanging up and deleting you from his mail and phone.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no worse role tha the crying towel for a girl who really, it turn out, is still with someone else. It maks the guy feel that you have lied to him, since of course this fellow was said to be an 'ex', not a current flame.

Still, it's only over the internet, it's not like you have a real relationship with the guy you

re crying to. You haven't cheated on him or anything like that.. I wouldn't be that hurt by oyur call. I'd chalk it up toyou wanting someone to talk to about what she's going through, preferably a stranger who wouldn't likely judge her for it.

But I sure would cool my jets about getting together with you in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you have to ask this question, then yes most likely that guy is hurt if he likes you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just annoyed. I'd avoid talking to her if possible from then on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah, would probably forget about you

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you crying? you had sex with an ex. was it bad or something? o_O

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't waste my time being a doormat for people that use others.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes