Opinions on mole removal?

I don't know if there is need to remove my mole on my right cheek.

So what are your opinions?

link

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about the mole. Its hardly noticeable. But it might be pre-cancerous. I"d have a doctor look at it and tell you how complicated itmight be to remove it, in terms of not leaving a scar.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You look fine. I've dated a few girls with moles like that. After I initially notice it, I don't really think about it ever again. It's seriously not a big deal at all. No need to get it removed unless a doctor thinks there's something wrong with it. In the mean time, forget about it. It's not ugly. It's just sorta there. It doesn't matter. You're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks fine to me in that picture. I wouldn't be turned off buy it. Unless it's like a cancerous mole. Get rid of it in that case.

I'd call it a beauty mark myself. Think of it that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good,

if it's not prominent, then don't remove it.

If it's, then remove it because it might become cancerous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to your dermatologist. I'd only remove it if there was a medical necessity which is a possibility with moles. But for aesthetic reasons, its completely unnecessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there's a need to remove this particular mole.

0|0
    0|0
  • moles are dangerous, idiotic guys will keep on complimenting your looks smart ones will tell you to get checked, it could get cancerous with age and sun exposure

0|0
    0|0
  • You have really nice lips, I don't think you need to remove it, it looks more of a beauty mark than a mole, I really think you should leave it and not let it bother you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does it protrude at all? If not then I like it :) I have one in a similar spot haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it...

0|0
    0|0
  • makes you look adorable

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes