There's a guy who is 22, he has a girlfriend...

And I'm 18 , I'm not his girlfriend some other girl. But why would a guy still want to talk to me online, even if he has a real life girlfriend. Does that make since? No. I met him online so I only know him from online, . I stopped talking to him for 2 months then I recently contacted him...

But I don't get why he is still interested in talking to me.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably no special reason. He obviously like to talk with you. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, you can still talk to others right? It's not like you just stop caring about anyone else and focus 100% on them. You always need some other form for social activity than with your SO.