If you could have anyone to yourself who would it be?

Someone on TV or in a movie? Perhaps someone you know but might be afraid to ask?
Updates:
I'll take mariah carey, although when she was younger not now:

...my god her picture here makes my heart skip a beat : link

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• im gonna go with the same answer as I always give to these question. Randy Orton! or maybe some guys from my past hmmm... nah I'm going for the legend killer :P

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Jenny from Suits haha. link One of the cutest girls I know from TV!

Sadly I don't know many girls in real life, LOL. Kinda sucks to be honest. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • My math teacher. she's like 33 so it could never happen in real life

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could have Gemma Arterton, but that's never going to happen

0|0
    0|0
  • Ryan Gosling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Paul Newman (middle-aged)

Whew! ??

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf

He is all that I need

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now it would be the guy I'm after. He's a bit clueless I think, but he is perfect. He's smart, funny, has a great personality, is very down to earth, is very kind and compassionate, and is of course very handsome. Just the way he talks and the sound of his voice makes me smile, and the light in his eyes is unforgettable.

Hopefully, we will be dating soon, either when he finally makes a move, or when I get the courage to make a move myself. lol.

Out of any guy in the world, celebrity, athlete, singer, actor, rich, whatever, I'd choose him over any of them. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss my ex

0|1
    0|0
  • oh god you for sure. mmmm.

4|0
    0|0
  • i wish I could have vin diesel or elliot(from Leverage[tv show]), but I also wish I could have my friend lloyd, but he lives in washington state and I doubt if he likes me like that

0|0
    0|0
  • For me that would be Katie Gill. She has a boyfriend though so I wouldn't bother asking her. And I would be afraid she would kick me off her friends list if I did because I never had any luck at all when it comes to girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who I can't have but likes me too. It's the distance. :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Mariah is still hot, IMO. You see the Obsessed video? But yes, she was VERY beautiful back then and still is hehe.

• oh don't get me wrong I think she's still very attractive, but she was a goddess in her prime

• Indeed. If she laid off the cheek implants and invested in SPF and anti-aging creams, I'm sure she would look even better :)

Recommended myTakes