What makes a girl breath-taking?

In a physical sense? Thanks for the answers in advance.
In my opinion Astrid Berges-Frisbey is breath taking. I know most won't agree. link

27

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to sound weird, but symmetry. It has been proven that we like very symmetrical faces both men and women, so the more symmetrical and balanced they appear the better, and for me I really like eyes too, in that they are clear healthy and when you look into them you can see that they are intelligent, I think smart women are very sexy, and while I do have some other preferences they are not so strong that I can't overlook them for other qualities, as I'm not perfect so I am not so particular...Though thinking about it now some flaws are a plus in my opinion. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

• It makes sense. I agree with you on some flaws being a plus. Thanks for your answer.

• You are most welcome