What makes a girl breath-taking?

In a physical sense? Thanks for the answers in advance.
Updates:
In my opinion Astrid Berges-Frisbey is breath taking. I know most won't agree. link

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is going to sound weird, but symmetry. It has been proven that we like very symmetrical faces both men and women, so the more symmetrical and balanced they appear the better, and for me I really like eyes too, in that they are clear healthy and when you look into them you can see that they are intelligent, I think smart women are very sexy, and while I do have some other preferences they are not so strong that I can't overlook them for other qualities, as I'm not perfect so I am not so particular...Though thinking about it now some flaws are a plus in my opinion. I hope that makes some sort of sense.

1|0
    0|0
    • It makes sense. I agree with you on some flaws being a plus. Thanks for your answer.

• You are most welcome

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All girls are breathtaking...it's shown through how she carries herself though. If she acts like she's ugly, she'll be ugly. If she acts like she's hot, she'll be hot

I have preferences on what I like in a woman buttt that doesn't mean other girls aren't breath taking

1|1
    0|0

• This: link

1|1
    0|0
  • Breathe taking?

Perfect body, face and beautiful blue/green eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Red hair. Pale skin. Blue eyes. Curves.

2|1
    0|0
  • beauty cannot be explained by words.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slim waist and wide hips, tall women, beautiful dark eyes you can lose yourself in.

2|0
    1|0
  • Being beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • big boobs, a slim waist and a big butt.

astrid berges frisbey (whoever the hell that is) is hardly breathtaking. she's OK at best.

this girl is breathtaking: link

1|1
    2|0
    • True Guys like Big ass Big Tits and skinny waist. It just turns us on. I love big titties in my Face bwaaaahhhhhh

• Show All
    • No that chick in your link is generic

• What do you mean by generic?

Recommended myTakes