What's the deal with your baby momma??

Why does it seem that MOST modern day (notice I sad most ) baby momma's feel they have one up on the girlfriend/wife?

34

Most Helpful Girl

24
  • They kind of do. No matter what happens with you and him, She and him will always share the kid.

• "They kind of do" haha! The title baby momma isn't of HIGH caliber or Medium caliber. Most baby moms are very jealous of gf/wife especially if the gf/wife is more accomplished, no baggage, & very attractive. Those attributes alone will make for the IDEAL WOMEN. We just have to always be self aware & very secure. Your input has been noted, actually glad you commented

• Because, legally, she does. The courts will garnish a man's paycheck for child support, leaving little for himself and his present partner. Even if a guy has more kids, the first baby mama's kids will still get more money than is available for the new kids.

• Wow Didn't knw that one, "the first baby mama's kids will still get more money" interesting

• Say what ?

• Because they do, at least on the girlfriend part they do.

MOST of the time. Now a days most baby daddy won't tell baby momma that they have a new "girlfriend"

MOST of the time, now a days girls are stupid to believe "oh there's nothing between me and my baby momma" && Lets not forget "I'm not gonna post anything about you cause I don't want her finding out and drama to follow" girls don't be stupid .. most baby momma aren't "crazy" or "stupid" most of the time the guy is just screwing both of yall up.

MOST of the time, now a days once a baby momma finds out about the "new girlfriend" and if it wasn't from baby daddy they won't accept it, they will question it and why do you ask?

Or maybe why does "She" need to know about his personal love life ... Reality check ... This woman might be in the kids life .. its not knowing what's going or knowing every single detail just the basic "I've been speaking with someone", "I have a girlfriend now" short and sweet, she isn't just an ex who's gonna disappear shell be there for the rest of his life. She deserves at least some respect of knowing who might be around her child. And if he hides you or the relationship from her and if baby daddy doesn't mention you first to baby momma, Is to "scare" of her finding out "I don't wanna put you in drama" or along those lines you're not above her so don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise.

A wife on the other hand is a different story, different ball game

Some peace needs to be in between all three adults

Baby momma and wife don't need to necessarily get along but respect must be there

&& I'm not saying a girlfrind doesn't need respect but c'Mon now most of the time now a DAYS a guy will chose his baby momma for obvious reasons or IF he can he'll have the best of both worlds

• Do you have some examples here? Do you mean when the baby momma got plowed first, or when the girlfriend/wife came first and she came second?

• it is very common in our society for most baby momma to become & remain bitter, resentful, jealous etc. after the breakup & the guy has finally moved on to another fulfilling relationship even though is he still visiting & supporting their kid, in fact some will have a new bf/hubby & still be jealous of the gf/wife.

• Yeah, what's up with that? Once she's getting it from a new d*ck and she's got access to the new guy's wallet, what's with the resentment to the previous guy?

I feel the same way about guys who are jealous of their ex-girlfriends. If you're getting it from a new girl, what's the big deal?

• w...what?