Who should I vote - Obama or Romney?

Hey guys who should I vote Obama or Romney and why?

414

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously Democrats, at the end of Clinton we had trillions in revenue, at the end of Bush we had trillions in debt. We had to take more debt just to get out of the mess.

Romney is a bush*tter and obviously doesn't give a f*ck about people like Bush didn't. If yousee on YouTube he was pro-choice to become a governor of Massachusets, now he is prolife to appeal to the base.

In other words he just to say, yes kill those babies as long I can be Governor, which reveals his true character that just doesn't give a f***.

Obama bad side is that he is a pro-choice too and that he likes to kill people with drones, but besides that Republicans are way worse, just look how their policies brought us to two completely unnecessary wars and a home morgage economic crisis that caused the lost of 800 thousand jobs per month.

When Obama came in I don't even know how he managed to stop the free fall in as quick as one year. That sh*t was so messed up that it should had taken a lot longer just to stop it, not to mention to start a recovery.

The reason why republicans don't like free care for the poor is because they want big insurance companies to make bigger profits and a good healthcare plan will destroy them, also they want more money for the military and obviously keep the wars on because that way the defense contractor huge companies can make more money by selling arms and stuff to the military, paid with taxpayers money.

Somehow republican dislike to use taxpayer money for social issues but is OK if it is for weapons and making weapons companies richer. Also they protect the elite, and fear the middle class to stand up to their level or closer to it.

You have to be really dumb to not see these obvious things.