Who should I vote - Obama or Romney?

Hey guys who should I vote Obama or Romney and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously Democrats, at the end of Clinton we had trillions in revenue, at the end of Bush we had trillions in debt. We had to take more debt just to get out of the mess.

Romney is a bush*tter and obviously doesn't give a f*ck about people like Bush didn't. If yousee on YouTube he was pro-choice to become a governor of Massachusets, now he is prolife to appeal to the base.

In other words he just to say, yes kill those babies as long I can be Governor, which reveals his true character that just doesn't give a f***.

Obama bad side is that he is a pro-choice too and that he likes to kill people with drones, but besides that Republicans are way worse, just look how their policies brought us to two completely unnecessary wars and a home morgage economic crisis that caused the lost of 800 thousand jobs per month.

When Obama came in I don't even know how he managed to stop the free fall in as quick as one year. That sh*t was so messed up that it should had taken a lot longer just to stop it, not to mention to start a recovery.

The reason why republicans don't like free care for the poor is because they want big insurance companies to make bigger profits and a good healthcare plan will destroy them, also they want more money for the military and obviously keep the wars on because that way the defense contractor huge companies can make more money by selling arms and stuff to the military, paid with taxpayers money.

Somehow republican dislike to use taxpayer money for social issues but is OK if it is for weapons and making weapons companies richer. Also they protect the elite, and fear the middle class to stand up to their level or closer to it.

You have to be really dumb to not see these obvious things.

2|0
    2|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you have to ask other people who you should be voting for, you shouldn't be voting at all.

2|4
    1|1
    • Show All
    • How does telling her off help her get more informed? She is doing her own research by asking the opinions of other people. As she said, she's only getting one side of the story so it may be good to hear how other people are voting, even if she doesn't agree with it in the end.

Bottom line is any research is better than going blindly to the polls as many people do.

• That's not research, that's just asking for opinions. Research is based on information, not opinion.

• Depends on whose agenda you want in office. Personally, I think we need the Conservatives in office for at least four years. They are the best at economic issues, one of the worst issues we have now as Americans.

I'm a RINO and sympathize with Liberal social issues but those can wait four years. Unemployment, gas prices, energy independency, budgets: these are the issues that Conservatives are good at and what we need right now.

1|0
    0|0
    • the problem is they actually are not the best at economic issues and their social views are actually bad for the economy - at least some of them. then there are the foreign policy issues. the only ones who will work are the libertarians and even they are flawed. other than that, obama is economically not as bad as mitt romney would be. paul ryan was a disaster as well as some of mitt romney's views.

• Paul Ryan was a disaster I can agree on that

• barrack Obama

• Romney. Both of them are good guys, who really want to do their best for America. And both honestly think their positions would help most Americans. President Obama tried for 4 years, and hasn't made things better. Before being president, he really didn't do too much.

Romney's been a successful governor, business man, bishop, and saved the Olympics. The guy can do.

If you think one is lier and evils, than go with the other. But I think both are trying thier best. One just can't do it.

1|1
    1|1
    • Romneys entire record as a Governor is basically false. If you look at Massachusetts statistics before romney became Governor, they were better than when he left. His business success has came from corporate take overs. The olympics was a success for him, I can agree on that but His actual plans and positions at this point are a mystery. His stances change by the week, and his Economic plan is a vague as can be.

• Romney..I can't tell you but I suggests hearing all the debates they both have had. Take a look at the VP debate as well. Whoever you choose make sure you are thinking about yourself as well as the country's well being.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should do our own research, you might find that Garry Johnson or Jill Stein are closer o your views you don't know for sure don't listen to other peope on here.

0|1
    0|1
    • Third parties are a great hope, but they don't win

that being said, Ron Paul is the best possible option. too bad he didn't get the republican nomination

• I am not endorsing a 3rd party but I want someone to consider all options.

• I really wish that we could have different parties win, but two parties helps make the president "represent" closer to 50% or more of Americans views. It would be a great hassle, but I think having several rounds of elimination voting would be best for representation.

• Both suck but If I was American I would vote for romney, I feel he is only slightly better but I think a change would be good

0|0
    2|0
  • Choose Obama because Romney is a flip-flopper. Think about it this way: why would you vote for someone who feels Obamacare is bad, yet passed something similar as governor in Massachusetts? You want a guy with integrity/relative consistency in office. Not to mention that Romney wants to stop PBS, dissed 47% of the American population, and does not support women and the LGBT community like Obama does. Romney does not want to increase taxes on the very rich, even though many do not pay the same percentage as middle class folks, meaning they have a lesser tax percentage. Romney's VP candidate, Paul Ryan, went to pose for pictures at a soup kitchen without doing anything to help the poor that day (he was washing a clean dish).

1|0
    1|2
  • From an English POV? I'm pretty sure that Mittens is out to invade China, and Nuclear Fallout might tarnish my day a tad :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Romney is a straight lier with a record of coasting off other achievements. The only way he has found success is by ruining others success. He does not care what he has to say or do to be president, he simply wants to be and thinks he can afford it.

Obama has had a good record, being able to accomplish his goals despite a filibustering congress. He has done well for America so far, and there is no reason to think he won't continue to do well.

Even if you think there is no real difference, and that a president is a president,

Romney wants to remove all of Obama's legislation. Basically, going backwards four years to start his time in office. Most legislation passed works in long turn, and stopping it now would just waste time and money we don't have

0|0
    2|3
    • Third parties are a great hope, but they don't win

that being said, Ron Paul is the best possible option. too bad he didn't get the republican nomination

• Forget about those guys. You should vote for John Galt.

0|0
    1|1
    • Who the f*** said anything about third parties? You're an idiot and obviously didn't get the reference.

• Sorry, was an assumption. Good, I'm an idiot for assuming someone I've never heard of in a presidential thread was a third party candidate.

• You're an ass because you made a dumb comment before doing your homework. I hope you don't use the same strategy when you vote. Then I'll really know this country is going to sh*t.

• If you can't figure it out, then you're too dumb to vote. Please stay away from the booths. The last thing we need are ignorant people cluttering up the system.

2|0
    1|0
  • It really doesn't matter. The system is broken. I only watch for the lolz.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm gonna write in Christopher Walken. Why? This year's election is a joke so I figure I might as well play along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus

0|0
    0|0
  • gary johnson. the other two are the same. just to get libertarians some attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • Statistics will tell you that you will vote Obama because the majority of women are democrats and the majority of young people are also. But in the end, it just matters which one supports your views the most.

Though, without a united congress, neither man will ever accomplish anything because congress will vote down all the plans he has.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes