Guys, would you ever do anything like this?

I just found this on Yahoo News. link

Guys, would you ever do anything like that?
Updates:
link

Is that better?
Okay, how about this one... link
Okay, apparently it's still not working. Basically this couple is in their late 20s and she had been raped when she was younger. The husband somehow found the rapist on Facebook, found out where he lived, went to his house, and beat him up.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I mean I could find him if I wanted to... The thing is who really knows what happened at that point in her life? Why did it go down the way it did? Why hasn't she learned from it and become stronger? Why is she trying to use her boyfriends/husband to commit violence against people from the past rather then looking forward to positive relationships in the present and building a future? I don't think most guys were go looking to hunt down people and beat them up, it's an idea that was planted in his head by his wife. and he was doing what he thought he needed to do to protect her. She filled his head with that crap...

0|0
    0|0
    • *would

• That said, if I was married to a woman and some guy broke into the house or something when I was out and raped her, I'd hunt him down with extreme prejudice and probably end his life. =|

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Rapists are scumbags, and the cops are more interested in sending their victims to prison by arresting them on bogus warrants and trumped up charges (making the cops belly-rubber scumbags too). I'd say YES to vigilante justice on rapists, then you'll have to eliminate the evidence before the cops show up.

0|1
    0|1
    • Either that, or there should be a safe haven for reporting rape where you can report the rape, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. (By that I mean they don't check for outstanding warrants or anything like that.) Hell, if a woman (or man for that matter) is brave enough to report a rape, the charges for the victim's outstanding warrant should be dropped unless it's for rape, murder or treason.

• Okay, he beat up the guy.. now what? He either has to pay a fine or go to prison for assault.. and then where would that leave us?

Rather, a better solution would be for him to make the rest of my life better by enjoying it with me, side by side. Yes, it's sweet and very thoughtful of him.. but why ruin the future over the past?

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't go to his house and beat him up, because that's premeditated assault. That will give a prison sentence.

I would first find legal means to deliver justice.

0|0
    0|0
  • There was something relevant to that theme on True Blood once, but that being said I would fear for my SO's life and legal repercussions if he did that. The intention is sweet, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wahey, he beat him!

... Beat him!

... "Beat" him!...

... I was told that would be a real killer :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha half of us are prob tryin to read this on our phone which is why it's not workin

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm not a white knight. I'd let the police handle it.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither link works.

0|0
    0|0
    • still nothing. that one looks like the article may have been removed or something.

• id do that

0|1
    0|0
  • naaa man

0|0
    0|0
  • page can't be found

0|1
    0|1
    • to be honest Id take care of him myself but I would go far more than just beat up

• can't find sh*t bro

0|0
    0|0
  • No, if anything I'd rather kill him, no witnesses. Guys that think they can go and beat someone up without consequences are living in a movie fantasy. At least where I'm from people are armed to the teeth, and paranoid scum that have done evil things are probably more so. So then what, you show up like a tough guy with your fists and get the business end of a glock. Good job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's put it like this: Something bad would happen to the rapist, but no one would think to trace it to me or my SO. And if they did, there would be no proof.

0|0
    0|0
  • learn how to copy and paste a link you moron.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes