Guys, would you ever do anything like this?

I just found this on Yahoo News. link

Guys, would you ever do anything like that?
link

Is that better?
Okay, how about this one... link
Okay, apparently it's still not working. Basically this couple is in their late 20s and she had been raped when she was younger. The husband somehow found the rapist on Facebook, found out where he lived, went to his house, and beat him up.

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I mean I could find him if I wanted to... The thing is who really knows what happened at that point in her life? Why did it go down the way it did? Why hasn't she learned from it and become stronger? Why is she trying to use her boyfriends/husband to commit violence against people from the past rather then looking forward to positive relationships in the present and building a future? I don't think most guys were go looking to hunt down people and beat them up, it's an idea that was planted in his head by his wife. and he was doing what he thought he needed to do to protect her. She filled his head with that crap...

• *would

• That said, if I was married to a woman and some guy broke into the house or something when I was out and raped her, I'd hunt him down with extreme prejudice and probably end his life. =|