My boyfriend doesn't want to touch me...?

My boyfriend doesn't want to touch my p**** Because I get wet fast and he thinks it's kinda gross getting those stuffs on his fingers. I want him to lick my p****...well even I think his c*m is disgusting but the thing is he can control but I can't. Its not like he doesn't like my body or anything, he sucked my t*ts.I'm getting really insecure...Is there any way to stop getting wet that fast? I love him, I don't wanna leave him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your little boy boyfriend needs to man up and learn to appreciate a wet vagina. You don't need to change, he does.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Lol how old is this kid? Women get wet, that's the way it works. When we're extra horny, we get extra wet. 99.9% of men find this a turn on. Your guy is either gay, or too young to know how women work and shouldn't be messing around yet. He's going to create insecurities in you that should never be there. You SHOULD find someone else.

2|0
    0|1
  • Get rid of him.

One of my best relationships was with a German woman, she got so horny it would run down her leg a real turn on.

Later in the relationship she would orgasm to the point of passing out for a few seconds.

You have the wrong idiot.

Good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I was your boyfriend I would eat you out, I'd want you to get wet because that means you are into it. but that's just me. it's give and take my dear, he needs to meet your needs and you need to meet his. if you're not meeting his then perhaps he's purposely not meeting yours.

1|0
    0|0
  • he should definitely man up.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he's messed up or maybe gay

0|0
    0|0
  • your guy is totally idiot, because your come is Delicious!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes