My boyfriend doesn't want to touch me...?

My boyfriend doesn't want to touch my p**** Because I get wet fast and he thinks it's kinda gross getting those stuffs on his fingers. I want him to lick my p****...well even I think his c*m is disgusting but the thing is he can control but I can't. Its not like he doesn't like my body or anything, he sucked my t*ts.I'm getting really insecure...Is there any way to stop getting wet that fast? I love him, I don't wanna leave him.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Your little boy boyfriend needs to man up and learn to appreciate a wet vagina. You don't need to change, he does.