October 13 was "no bra day?"

Did anyone know about this? Ladies, did you celebrate it in style? How was it?

152

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know it was. But now I think I'm going to be extra careful to wear a bra on that day! I'm okay with going without a bra at certain times or when I'm wearing certain things, but I don't want to do it on a day when people- especially guys- are hyper-aware of whether or not I'm wearing one.

• I didn't even know it was no bra day and personally I don't care about that sort of thing.

• I'm sure you're fine either way! :P But you might still cause trouble with your ass! :D