October 13 was "no bra day?"

Did anyone know about this? Ladies, did you celebrate it in style? How was it?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know it was. But now I think I'm going to be extra careful to wear a bra on that day! I'm okay with going without a bra at certain times or when I'm wearing certain things, but I don't want to do it on a day when people- especially guys- are hyper-aware of whether or not I'm wearing one.

2|1
    0|1
    • I didn't even know it was no bra day and personally I don't care about that sort of thing.

• Show All
    • I'm sure you're fine either way! :P But you might still cause trouble with your ass! :D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I haven't 'cause I didn't know that there was a no bra day. I think that even if I knew I wouldn't have celebrate it anyway(bras are way too comfortable). But there's a girl in my school that seems to celebrate it everyday of the week,she probably celebrated it without even knowing it

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol! Is this girl bust, or does she not wear one because she doesn't need it?

• Show All
    • Ugh! Nothing good about that! lol!

• i didn't know there was a day that was dedicated to getting saggy boobs. Walking around without a bra would be painful for me cause I have bigger boobs, and I haven't been braless since I was 13.

0|0
    1|0
    • How big are your boobs and when does it become painful? I know exercising would hurt, but I know a few busty girls who find bras uncomfortable all the time and are comfortable being braless for a bit. I do agree though, that big boobs need support--just saying that having them braless can be a nice occassional treat!

• Show All
    • not sure what I weight, but I am a size 10 and a M I used to be a size 6 and a S. yea those are basically just a think fabric and an underwire and that is suppose to hold up a pair of boobs.

• Yeah. I remember when she'd run up the stairs, her boobs would bounce like crazy and she'd have to hold them down with her arms. It was more than a little fun to watch! lol!

• No I didn't know. Oct 13 fell on a Saturday - I was cleaning my room for half the day and, in my room, I don't wear a bra so I guess that counts? lol I did go out that evening, and I wore one. I wouldn't go out in public braless lol it's way too noticeable - especially since it's cooler in the evenings. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha! Gotta love the "nipping out" effect! :P.

• lol ha ha I really don't! At work, my office is relatively cold due to the a/c in our horrible summer.. so sometimes (even though I wear a bra and an inner shirt), when I go to the ladies room, I realize that you can see them! I cover up with a jacket or something because 95% of the people I work with are guys lol so it's no bueno!

• I work in an office. I LOVE when that happens--especially with a hottie! lol! Makes it worthwhile coming to work. ;-)

You're doing your office a favor by boosting morale!

• I guess it was, I heard a lot about it. But I didn't celebrate.

0|1
    0|1
  • I know it's breast cancer awareness month but I didn't know such a thing as "no bra day" existed.

I don't feel comfortable without a bra so no I didn't and wouldn't celebrate it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think it's part of breast cancer awareness month

• didn't know bout it, but sounds a bit dumb. I guess I would've done it just for the hell of it

0|0
    0|0
    • That's the spirit! lol!

• Well...I didn't wear any underwear. Oops :P

0|0
    1|0
  • i picked the wrong Saturday to sleep in then.

1|0
    0|0
  • Had no idea there was such a day

0|0
    0|0
  • did not know

0|0
    0|0
  • no, no

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea

Didn't celebrate

Wore a bra

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know but I might have done it. Kinda depends on what my schedule was that day. If it was going to be a busy day, then no. If it was to be just a one class day then I probably would have.

0|0
    0|0
    • You in college? That's a pretty good place for occassional braless-ness.

• Show All
    • Yeah, I'm a C36 so it would be pretty noticeable, especially if I'm cold. I usually don't ever go braless in public unless I'm dared to or a lose a bet or something like that. It has happened before a couple times and I definitely got a double take by a lot of guys so I'm thinking that it's pretty noticeable. I kinda don't like doing it though because it looks kinda trashy and unkept in my opinion but I'll do it if I have to.

• Hahaha! Very nice! Yeah--nothing like a nice pair of 36Cs hanging free! So you've got some impressive nipple projection when cold? :P I knew a girl in grad school from Europe who would occassional come to class in a very clingy top with no bra. None of the guys understood what the lecture was about on those days! :D

• I heard about it but my breasts are too big so I wouldn't have been able to go without a bra anyways.

1|0
    0|1
    • Really? How big is "too big?" I think you could've done it! :P

• Show All
    • yeah I guess a v neck would do the trick

• Nothing like a nice pair of Ds with a plunge bra in a v neck!

• No way. I have huge breasts and bras are my best friend. Men stare enough with a bra and clothes that minimize their appearance and girls make catty comments more than enough. I don't need to make it worse even if it's only for a day.

0|0
    0|0
    • How huge are we talking here? One day running free could be kind of fun, no?

• Show All
    • I don't want them to sag prematurely and I don't want them to hurt. It's a lot of weight and it starts to hurt without a bra. I love bras. One of the best inventions ever. I know the girls catty comments are just jealousy, it's really the guys appreciation that bothers me. So what I have big breasts, it does not mean I am easy, it does not mean I am dumb and it does not mean it's OK for guys to stare or make rude comments. The guys are way worse than the girls.

• I'm sorry to hear that you've had negative experiences. I don't think most of us think big breasts imply any of those things. For the most part it's just incredibly attractive.

• didn't know, don't care.

0|1
    0|1
    • Well, I also didn't know. But I do care! Next year I'll be marking it on my calendar and keeping a sharp eye out for it!

Recommended myTakes