Do country girls like Latin guys?

Do southern or country girls like guys of Hispanic or Latin American origins (Brazil, Mexico, Cuba, Colombia, Argentina, etc) or do they just only like or date southern guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say southern girls, do you mean all girls from the south or is there a specific race you have in mind?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Southern? It depends

People around the bama, Mississippi or Georgia area, who is very "southern" are typically less likely to date interracially, especially if they come from old money. They don't wanna murky up their genes or marry someone below them

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Southern like Texas or like Mississippi?

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't consider myself a full country girl, but I do live in Texas. I can't stand southern guys. I go to school where there are some cowboy looking guys and I'm just not into it at all. But I absolutely love Hispanic guys. They're my favorite!

0|2
    0|0
  • As a southern girl, I can say that I like my southern boys. They were raised with manners & know how to treat a girl. They are also so much fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • Since when is a white girl automatically country? I mean, I'm white and I'm country, but I can tell you the majority of our ethnicity is not country. But I personally am more attracted to a fellow country boy. And they generally are Caucasian.

0|0
    0|0
    • He said nothing about all white girls being southern or country.

• Show All
    • Mostly. iv been all over the u.s. okay I know not every white girl is not country no need to get snippy.

• I wasn't getting snippy. Only directing your attention to where my comment came from.

Recommended myTakes