Why do I cry so much ?

Does anyone else cry a lot?

If I hear something sad, I will cry.

Or if someone hurts me, I will cry.

Etc..
Well.. I'm exaggerating a little..

411

Most Helpful Girl

311
  • You need to do a lot of work with yourself to discover that it is. It takes a long time to undo the things that cause this. It will take as long to get rid of it as it did to get it. So the longer you wait to start - reading for instance - Try Byrne's Psych-o-analisis or Psychology type self help books and open up the can of worms. We all have that. Good luck. Don't go on line about it anymore.

• You are too sensitive to the pain of the world. Sweet and admirable.

I remember hearing that in Jewish mysticism, that women understand the world much better than men, that's why they weep more often.

Perhaps you are such a woman?

• Youre just really sensitive.

Like me. I cry over the littlest things.

I'll look at my dog amd start crying because I don't want him to ever die. Lol.

But as long as you don't act like a drama queen every time you cry, and make a big scene, its all good.

I think its better to be over-sensitive than to be cold hearted.

• I'm guessing your overly sensitive, I don't really ever cry unless it's something of catastrophe.

• The last time I cried was in 2003 :/

... Well, I obviously cried when I watched Toy Story 3, but you have to take in account that I've been through the Real Life Tear Jerker and Nightmare Fuel pages on TV Tropes and smiled all the way! >:D

• The number one reason is because you're a girl. Girls are just more emotional than men are which can cause more crying

However it may be related to some sort of other reason that I wouldn't be able to diagnose

• It's healthy to cry. As for men who don't cry, they are in denial. I am willing to admit that I cry at times. Enough with this macho BS that real men don't cry. New flash, real men DO cry.

• Because you're a girl? That's normal for you, that's not normal for guys. The last time I cried was when I was14.

• Well...obviously! your a sensitive person ^__^ Nothing wrong with that.

• Maybe some people just handle emotions a lot stronger than others?

• Because your serotonin levels are far too low.

• Sounds like you are very empathetic.

• I cry a lot and I'm a men. I just cry when noones around or if it's in public my eyes just water a bit . I realize I understand peoples emotions more then others and I'm in touch with why I'm sad and myself more then others. Sensitive people are more intouch with the world.

• Thank you :) My brother is 27 & he is a crier too..

One of the hardest things for me to see is a man cry.. it makes me sad too.

• Sometimes I wish I was that guy that didn't know how to cry or get emotional. Then I would never get depressed over stuff and move on in life easier. Oh well.

• Ya, I do understand what you are saying..

• You're just a sensitive person

Nothing wrong with that