What make a women beautiful?

What makes a women look beautiful physically in your opinion?
I mean woman, sorry.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• All women are beautiful! Except the ugly ones.

36
  • Well... a figure well defined can help. A healthy life can help. A secure woman can help. A feminine woman can help (I hate that women who dress like men). Women are blessed by so many things she can show off. Just be the best yourself you can be and be attractive (like being feminine, happy and purpose oriented).

• For me it's someone who illuminates a presences. Someone who takes care of herself despite work or family. People who put in effort and shines is what makes someone beautiful.

Many people can be "pretty" to a large audience but to me someone can be beautiful, who isn't born with the face or body of Mila Kunis or Candice Swinepoel, is someone who radiates and knows how to make it happen.

Make sense?

• It is kind of a biological thing; nice smooth skin and hair, proportional and symmetrical body and face - the kind of things that indicate health in a potential mate.

• her face I look it the face frist the body I really don't care about but I notice the face then try to get to know her

• For me it's her face where it starts. Then everything else comes last.

• beautiful eyes

beautiful face

beautiful teeth

beautiful nose

beautiful ears

beautiful lips

beautiful skin

beautiful body

beautiful dress

• you rated down logical and rational answers...although you asked what makes a woman PHYSICALLY beautiful. this is not the right question you should have asked since you are an intuitive and emotional person. you basically expected mambo jumbo compliment more than what you have in reality.

• long pretty hair, a good body, nice even features, good skin, some makeup on. you just know it when you see it kind of thing.

• Good waist to hips ratio, long legs, pretty face, being tall, long hair.

• Beauty has scientifically been proven to be directly related to symmetry. If you have mostly symmetrical features you are considered beautiful.