Vote A
  • Yes once.
    Vote B
  • No, never
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
To be clear I won't commit suicide. I suffered from major depression now I have only depression and I hope I'll be fine in couple years.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been through rough times but never considered ending it all, I could empathise with people who do, its not a weakness to contemplate suicide, it just shows you need some help emotionally and its preventable. Life is sad, and it can be rough, but my plan is to stay here as long as I can because its the only life I'll ever live.

4|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• once when I was incredibly depressed. But it's a coward's way out. It's a stupid and foolish thing to ever do. I am no coward.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't embrace suicide but when somebody kills him/her self sure as hell is not a coward it takes a lot of strength to commit suicide.

• Show All
    • A person that isn't depressed sees clearly but a depressed person stucks with the past and the pain and blais him/herself for everyting even for others pain he/she blaims him/herself.

So yes, I say that you have to have strenght to commit suicide cause suicide is your LAST option.

• No, suicide is just the last option they think they have cause they're being stupid. I know depression, I know it very well, but it's still no reason to kill yourself and it's a cowards way out. And you're still running away from the problem instead of trying to solve it and continuously trying. You're giving up. You're a coward.

• I have but never seriously. A thought that comes up when I feel really bad emotionally such when I feel like a real loser or a lousy jerk. When I think of it I know I've hit bottom so it motivates me then to be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I did once after my life had taken a terrible turn and I wasn't quite sure how me and my mom were going to make it, but after the thought crossed my mind I knew that I never wanted to do that and that I deserve to live after everything I've been through. Also to give up when it would be all over soon seemed useless. It was more loathing my life then actually wanting to be dead. and the thought was not really ever allowed to be more than a passing one.

0|0
    0|0
  • There have been times when I was so humiliated that I wanted a lightning bolt to strike me dead because of the moment. Then there was a self-loathing phase I went through because I felt friendless and empty.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel alone and I hate that

• Lol every one thinks of it. Its the devil taunting you.

Just need to get past the rough parts in weeks/months later you might still wanna kill yourself or else you see the light.

1|0
    0|0
  • C: No, never but: link

0|0
    0|1
  • yes and attempted. to be honest I really regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to but now I don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I have no interest in kicking the bucket at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. I hated my senior year in high school, younger students would make fun of me because I was the only senior in some of my classes. I had no friends at school, I just sat by myself everyday at lunch. Outside of school I only had 2 or 3 people that were friends. I hated my life and frequently told people it. I was extremely depressed and began seriously contemplating suicide, I started writing fake suicide notes to entertain myself. I planned it all out, and even bought 20 oxy80s I planned on ODing when the time came. I started mutilating myself because I hated looking in the mirror. I became an anorexic and ate only a few times a week. My problems continued after I graduated as I began having anxiety and panic attacks as I was forced to get a job as my mom demanded monthly payments for rent.

I started smoking weed as I debated my purpose and eventually started doing psychedelics. After a strong 4g mushroom trip I mixed with lemon juice, my personality began changing extensively as I experienced life with a new perspective. I realized this life is just a game, and the ‘person’ or ‘I’, that I had been before was nothing more than an illusion and a creation of the Ego. And that’s what were all living, an illusion with no answers. The only thing you can do is accept it. You can try to fight it if you want, you’ll become depressed, sad, suicidal, maybe even angry. But it won't matter, because this world will continue to move on. Humans will continue to treat other people and animals like sh*t, wars will rage on, and people will continue to be greedy. Its just the nature of this primitive human species. Like I said, the only thing you can really do is accept it, just enjoy living life itself. It can be fun when you don’t ever take people seriously, not caring seems to be a luxury to me.

I should also mention never take any anti-depressants when your considering suicide as an option, no matter what anyone says, they make everything 10x worse. Those pills are nothing more than synthetic chemicals made in a labratory. If you need a crutch just smoke some bud, I don’t care what anyone say it’s natural medicine lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, with severe depression I have contemplated it many times and thought of many ways but there is a reason I've never done it. everyone goes through hard times. some more than others but I do not believe anyone should ever take their own life, no matter how appealing it sounds at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I did, I would to murder my parents first. I wouldn't be able to stand their suffering even though I would technically be devoid of feelings if I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah years ago.. Glad I didn't though, life is pretty perfect now :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have many times, but like the other guys said I am a Christian and I want to see and be with my parents when I go. So I can't even thought at times otherwise I would and have more reason than ever these days to do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm a Christian, never considered it and I don't believe death is for us to decide

1|1
    0|2
  • sure but I always get over whatever the issue is.

I don't know where to direct you but google suicide prevention hotline or something for help if you're serious. You're young and it's not worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have voted D. The thought passed through my mind during some bad times but I never seriously considered it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes