My boyfriend claims to be sick every 2 days .....

he has diabetes and doesn't take care of himself at all.he claims to be sick every 2 or 3 days.and completely ignores me the entire day which makes me feel so bad.i have told him this before and he says I know.sorry.but still does it.ive seen texts on his phone from multiple girl friends of his.i don't know if he is really sick or playing me for a fool.how do I really know?what should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1st of all if he really have diabetes and he doesn't take care of himself at all, he could definitely be really sick. and yes, even me when I have my migraine, I will just ignore everyone. well, you could pay him a surprise visit to see how he's doing, I mean if he's really sick it's OK, if he's not, then you will get to know straight away. what about work, does he work? if he does, then check with his office does he came in during sick and so on. About the texts that you saw on his phone, maybe you could checked his phone call log or sent texts log to see if he actually reply them, sometimes you might even get to read them if he didn't delete it yet. but trust me, take that as the last resort, most guys hate it when you invade their privacy in that way.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes