How many Emails do you have and why?

I wish I could have just one singular email but it seems pretty impossible nowadays...

I have 4

1 Official email that I consider my main email

1 Business Email

1 Google email account

1 University Email

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably around 4-5 but I only use 2 of them a lot

0|1
    0|0
    • haha I wish I could jus stick to one or 2! :P

• i wish too! the thing is that the email accounts that I barely go to are pretty important but I keep forgetting their passwords

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hotmail - where I receive the most spam.

Gmail - because it's more serious sounding and sh*t. I also chat a lot via Gtalk.

Yahoo...- for a time I was a sucker for Yahoo Answers! Quite handy

Mail.com - I liked the idea of choosing a cool domain name

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2, my main which is hotmail and my work inbox. I also have a gmail account and thought that I needed a gmail account to open one, but I let that go when I discovered that my hotmail could also be used.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two officially. Had four but two purged. The two that purged were university accounts. I have a Yahoo and a Gmail, Gmail the primary and Yahoo the throw-away for spam (GMail'ss spam filter is better). I had the Yahoo first, since I first got on the Internet a loooooooooooong time ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I have under 10 lol

3 on yahoo to play games

1 for junk

1 for professional

1 for more professional than the last but lost password lol

1 campus email that I am trying to avoid using caus I think its pointless

2 other over the years I have and forgot about

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 4

1 gmail which is my main email

1 hotmail which I got so I could use MSN and I use it for signing up to sites

1 uni which I have cos I'm at uni

And my Facebook email which I have cos I have Facebook xD

0|0
    0|0
  • hahah ON the main page it reads as if you wrote I have "41" official hahaha

I was thinking what the efffff o_O

Anyway, then I clicked on it and I saw 4 :P

I have 4 as well XD

One for personal use

One for loans

One for school

One for jobs

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a school email, a hotmail account and that's it I guess...So I have 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol on the homepage I thought it said you have 41 emails. I was like "Woooaaaah!"

I have 3. one for university, and 2 personal emails (1 hotmail and one googlemail)

0|0
    0|0
  • Gmail is the way to go. That's the only thing I use. I all my emails from all my accounts (university, hotmail, gmail) on this account. Simplifies my life like crazy. Of course it takes some time to set up but once you do, you'll never go back and complain about having multiple emails anymore. Now gmail labels every email I receive as "University", "Hotmail", etc. (basically any label you want to create) so I can keep multiple emails organized in my inbox. You can also organize all your emails in folders, which is handy and much more convenient when everything is already labelled.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have... a few lol

3 hotmail/msn accounts

2 gmail accounts

1 yahoo account

1 Aol Account

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2. The email I've had since I was 13 and my school email account.

0|0
    0|0
  • My first ever got hacked into within the first year and a half of having it. I was lucky I only chatted to friends on it and didn't use it for anything important, but now I can't use it anymore.

My second was a gmail so I could have a google and YouTube account, I still use it regularly.

The third I made because I signed up to a site with the second and then deleted the account a year later, when I wanted to make a new one I had to have a completely different email so I made one just for that. I use this email regularly.

The last is for business and private information and I use it sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yahoo, Gmail, School, Work, and that random iCloud one

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3. Once you graduate you won't need your University one anymore, correct?

0|0
    0|0
  • 4 and rotate between 3 different ones for main purposes.

0|0
    0|0

1hotmail which is my main account

1 uni

1 google

0|0
    0|0
  • I think around 4 though I only use 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say about six, but I only use three

0|0
    0|0
  • only one that I can remember the password and email for, lol. but probably like 10

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a bunch of random ones that I made when I was younger like for different sites and signing up and all that. But I have only two that I actually use for important things

One is my main email that I actually check and the other is just a more professional one for school or something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes