What do American guys think about Muslim girls?

Do you fancy them? Would you consider being in a serious relationship/marriage with them?

thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a westernized Muslim girl but not a real Muslim girl

only Muslim men are allowed to date non Muslims and I could potentially be killed for being an infidel

3|1
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Here in Britain, interracial relationships are more common than ever and mixed race people will make up the largest minority in a few decades time. Admittedly, it can cause tensions between people devoted to their religion. My philosophy is that if you need the fear of religion to be a good person, you were never a good person to begin with.

Britain tends to follow the same pattern as America.

0|2
    1|1
  • I think they are beautiful and proper. Easy to love their beauty and deep faith in their God. I have never seen a Muslim woman who was single or available.

1|1
    1|0
  • Actually, I like them, but all their relatives come and sit between us if the girl shows ANY iterest in me. I'm talking about my single days, of course!

0|2
    0|0
  • I think they are alright, just like everywhere else they have ugly and beautiful women.

I would date one

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating her at all, if she liked me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if she stopped being Muslim.

1|2
    3|4
  • I don't date Muslim girls at all.

1|0
    1|3
  • Some of them are very beautiful and lovely. But id be too afraid of being executed by her Dad/Muslim Brotherhood. As I have no Religion myself.

1|0
    1|2
  • neutral but I'd only marry someone from a specific religion and culture. For your own happy future, I advise you to do the same.

0|0
    1|2
  • I have seen pictures of a lot of lovely looking Muslim girls but I have only seen one in real life. I would consider a serious relationship if I was really comparable with her. I know that Muslim girls are not allowed to date non-Muslims guys according to the Quran, but there are expecations to that I would imagine, especially more for the ones who grew up in Europe or the u.s. Do you wear the hijab?

0|0
    0|0
    • no..i don't..

• Show All
    • that's nice to know :)

• It's true you Muslim women are forbidden from dating but if you genuinely wanted to be with a Muslim woman all you have to do is approach her parents tell them you want to revert to their religion. No Muslim father would refuse you. It is such a honour after all :)

• I would definitely date one, but as others have stated, you aren't allowed to, are you?

0|2
    0|0
    • Well if two people do truly get along on many levels, it would be a waste not to try.. but that's only if he really is serious... I'm not talking about a guy who wants to have fun with a Muslim girl as some experience

• Alright, that's cool. It's good to know.

• I would! But the culture (especially with the parents) has its influences to make it hard.. I've tried and will in the future I'd guess. Looking for one who likes athletic white guys haha

1|1
    0|0
    • lol ha ha really? how did it go with the one(s) you tried to with before?

• Show All
    • lol..

• Add me:)

Recommended myTakes