Has anyone ever used an online sites to hook up?

Has anyone here had luck using online sites to meet partners? I'm more so just looking for hook ups not really relationships. Have you or do you use any?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont do it, it will kill your confidence and self esteem unless you are incredibly good looking.

• Hmm I wouldn't say incredibly good looking but I'm not really trying to find a girlfriend atm just sex. Any sites for that ?

• Alright thanks for the info

• This should be advice for any guy reading this considering using online dating. Unless girls approach you in clubs or you have a jacked body with abs or a very "redeeming physical feature" just forget online dating even if you want it for a relationship its all about sex even the relationship sites are just full of sexual encounters. You will be rejected more than you have ever been in your life by narcasistic deluded women who you wouldn't even normally consider.