Has anyone ever used an online sites to hook up?

Has anyone here had luck using online sites to meet partners? I'm more so just looking for hook ups not really relationships. Have you or do you use any?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont do it, it will kill your confidence and self esteem unless you are incredibly good looking.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmm I wouldn't say incredibly good looking but I'm not really trying to find a girlfriend atm just sex. Any sites for that ?

• Show All
    • Alright thanks for the info

• This should be advice for any guy reading this considering using online dating. Unless girls approach you in clubs or you have a jacked body with abs or a very "redeeming physical feature" just forget online dating even if you want it for a relationship its all about sex even the relationship sites are just full of sexual encounters. You will be rejected more than you have ever been in your life by narcasistic deluded women who you wouldn't even normally consider.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hey, I don't use online sites except to play around just because most people have your attitude. Even when I was single, I just made up a fake profile, made a date with someone like you, but female, and watched her fume and stomp around when I didn't show up.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're just looking for a hook up you should try a bar...

0|0
    0|0
    • Im thinking more along the lines of sex with no strings.

Bars are alright and I have met women there I just don't really have the time or inclination to putting in time with someone. Plus wanting just something sexual is a deal breaker with most women.

• Most girls at bars aren't looking for a relationship, and it doesn't require that much time..

• Your not really old enough to go to the bar so how do you know lol (:

Its hit and miss with bars though and like I said not trying to put in that kind of time atm Most girls are looking for boyfriends they all almost are which takes time

• I know people say Craigslist is a demon trap hole, but I've used it plenty of times. plenty of times. thought its like 0.09 out of the hundreds of requests I receive

also online dating sites work too. They give you an option to label if you are looking to date lightly, seriously, soul mate searching or hook up. I recommend Okcupid and POF because they are the best free online dating sites around.

0|1
    0|0
  • thats why I'm on gag. I've already banged 4 chicks on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets see you are competing with over a hundred guys for one girl. How good do you think your chances really are. Regular dating sites have a high male to low female ratio. Hookup sites are far worse. For guys anyway, I am sure for the girls on those have great luck. Not to mention that many of the girls are professionals, they lead you on then you have to pay them money when you follow through.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well honestly I'm young and good looking so I have an OK chance but I don't think I want a traditional dating site.. Id rather just sex or maybe a couple who was looking.

• Show All
    • Ok but what kind of site or what site was it? Just curious about it

• I thought it was a regular dating site when I joined because it was under a different name and they way they advertised it but once I joined I enjoyed it. lol Adult Friend Finder It goes by many names and they advertise it differently to women but once you join it's all the same site.

Recommended myTakes