What am I doing wrong?

I haven't managed to interest anyone (as far as I know). I've only really hung out with guys as friends. When I'm not being shy, I'm pretty witty/ humorous. Yes I'm a size 16/18 US, but still. Not where I want to be (I'm working on that), but cute.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I know some guys are looking for personality and attitude qualities first. If you find some guys that you like show him that smile,let them see your good qualities, you might see some interest. Sadly, there are a few grownups that lack the skills to see the inside quality of a person. I find a girl that likes to laugh and has a sense of humor a bonus regardless of looks. Best wishes on you finding someone special.

0|0
    0|0
    • The guy I'm into seems to find me funny, but won't talk to me much.

• Maybe he is shy, I will try to say this with out being blunt. We all have to work for a relationship, once you are in a relationship, your boyfriend will be working along with you to make it work. It is sort of trying to find a way to please one another within reason or at least that is the the healthy way it should work. Right now if you want him you have to do your part, sometimes you might have to just take time to know is there real interest.

• Maybe your self confidence is low. People can see that you know, and no one likes insecure people

maybe I am wrong but in that case try to get your confidence up

next thing is maybe your dating the wrong guys, maybe they want you to give sex soon and you don't or maybe you give sex too soon so it screams easy and low self esteem

the thing is that you need to find your center , be balance find a purpose in life, not just a acaeer but work o something you are passionate about . if you are uncomfrotable with your body then get enrolled in a dance class or if you can't afford dance classes then use YouTube tutorials like I do :)

but maybe the guys are jjust douches

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes