How come Europeans hate American people so much just woundering why?

i know we are not perfect no one is and yes there are Americans that shoot off the mouth but the same can be said for people over there and so on. I am an American I don't hate any one I feel that we have the right to live the I want to live just like you over there. and no I am not a dumb American were all not as dumb as ever one thinks we are

i am just going by what I see on TV and what I read online

63

Most Helpful Girl

• -you're perceived as ignorant, uncultured and arrogant.

-you like to point out how you saved Europe in WWII and rub it their faces to which many Europeans would reply "where were in the beginning while we were all dying?"

-you're a very insular country with little knowledge of the outside world and xenophobic, aggressive foreign policies.

-you have a tendency to speak for the whole "free world" without consulting any of us how we feel about that or if we actually agree with your stance.

-You assume you are the pinnacle of civilisation and that we are all gagging to move to your country,

-your culture is seen as non existent unless you count fast food and consumerism.

• r you talking about the American government or the everyday pple that you have never met?

• wow this is a little biased cause I'm pretty sure that that is our government not us