Guys: If you are/were unemployed, would you mind a woman paying your share when you went places?

Would you rather cancel the outting or take a raincheck if you didn't have the funds to go out yet she offered to pay your way ( and anything extra)?

If you were with her would you feel bad around other men whom may be employed?

Knowing deep down that your money is a great bit funny, how does it feel to have her do this?

Would you only allow it to go on for so long or would you just close up from her slowly because you don't want her to know that you 'maybe' feel incompetent?
  • I would mind
  • I wouldn't mind
  • I would only allow it to happen for so long
    Vote C
  • I would allow it but she would have to ensure me that she fully understands my situation
    Vote D
  • I'm nosy and wanted to see the poll results. :)
    Vote E

313

Most Helpful Guy

• I am currently unemployed and it's a tie between C and D but I picked C because I would feel guilty for someone else paying my way too often.

even though I hate my situation I don't have bad feelings around other people who have jobs I just wish I could get one.

it feels like I'm using her for her money which male or female I think is wrong for any relationship and I would try my best to make it up to her by cooking at home or something.

after a while I would feel like I'm the traditional "wife" in the relationship which is OK temporary but long term I would have to do something with myself to either A get some income and or B feel less guilty by doing more around the house.

my current goals are to find a full time job 30+ hours a week if I can and than save up for my own place so looking for a girl friend is quite low on my bucket list.

however if a girl comes along and makes the first move I'll be glad to go out with her.