My husband's friend called me conservative and buttoned up after meeting me once. What does he mean?

I had met him for professional reasons and was in formal shirt and sweater. Not sure what he meant when he told someone that I am the most conservative girl he has ever met. I thought I was friendly enough.But he is a bachelor who is not in a serious relationship.So not sure whether I need to change?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• means your uptight and need toloosen up. Think military school principle.

• How exactly should I loosen up without sounding flirtatious? I did talk about my baby and tasks that I need to attend to .And did not ask any personal questions to him.Does that come across as uptight?

• dresss differently, wear brighter colrs, let down your hair, smile more