My husband's friend called me conservative and buttoned up after meeting me once. What does he mean?

I had met him for professional reasons and was in formal shirt and sweater. Not sure what he meant when he told someone that I am the most conservative girl he has ever met. I thought I was friendly enough.But he is a bachelor who is not in a serious relationship.So not sure whether I need to change?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• means your uptight and need toloosen up. Think military school principle.

1|0
    0|0
    • How exactly should I loosen up without sounding flirtatious? I did talk about my baby and tasks that I need to attend to .And did not ask any personal questions to him.Does that come across as uptight?

• dresss differently, wear brighter colrs, let down your hair, smile more

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It means he wants to keep his friend your husband and you're a land mine. He also sees you as attractive so lay off him.

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares if you are happy in your own skin. you should not be changing for some other man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do you need to change for your husband's friend or anyone else for that matter? Why does that cross your mind?

0|0
    0|0
    • It just crossed my mind because my husband seemed embarassed to hear that I was tagged as most conservative .

Recommended myTakes