Am I wrong, what should I do?

My girlfriend just got a job and she's been working so much. but lately she's been too tired for me but she can go out with her friends. we've been getting in arguments about it cause that's all she wants to do. I just want her with me. am I wrong and what should I do?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you sat down and tried to talk to her about it?

If you haven't, you should. Be honest, but in an non-blaming way.

Finding the right balance in life is hard, and takes time for some people. She may be overwhelmed and feel like she's being pulled in a lot of different directions. The best thing you can do is have an honest non-threatening conversation with her about it.