Am I wrong, what should I do?

My girlfriend just got a job and she's been working so much. but lately she's been too tired for me but she can go out with her friends. we've been getting in arguments about it cause that's all she wants to do. I just want her with me. am I wrong and what should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you sat down and tried to talk to her about it?

If you haven't, you should. Be honest, but in an non-blaming way.

Finding the right balance in life is hard, and takes time for some people. She may be overwhelmed and feel like she's being pulled in a lot of different directions. The best thing you can do is have an honest non-threatening conversation with her about it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She'll appreciate you more if you let her do what she wants. It's a lot more relaxing going out with friends than dating, so it's natural that when she's tired like this, she'll prefer to go out with her friends. Maybe you can go out with them all once in a while? Don't force her to let you do that, but it wouldn't hurt to suggest it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't blame her. You just want to unwind and it's different with friends than the SO.

However, her ditching you constantly for them isn't cool. Ask if you can go with them some time. Mention that you miss her and would like to do something with her.

Does she live with you, too?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not wrong.

I don't know why she'd rather hangout with her friends all the time over you... and not want to be with you at all...

Working sucks, and it does take up a lot of time, but that isn't an excuse to not hangout with you.

She really needs to find a balance... work, friends, boyfriend, (whatever else she does... school?)... maybe give her awhile and let her get a routine down. Keep trying to make plans with her, and if she isn't interested then maybe you should take a break.

0|1
    0|0
  • Visit her at her job, go out with her and her friends, plan a nice quiet night where you guys can relax together..

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend would rather be with his family than me, and he says he loves me. I don't see him for weeks at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever had a job? When you work all the time, you want to have some fun..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes