Do you ever just not get hungry?

Ladies (and guys too I guess) do you ever just not get hungry? for instance all I had today was a crepe (small pancake) with fruit, and eggs for breakfast, and half a small sandwich for lunch. But now its like 6+ hours later and I don't feel hungry at all. My tummy actually kinda hurts. Bonus: what are the physical signs of being hungry? And could this be because of being "clogged up"?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• well sometimes usually if I have eaten too much the day before.

when you are physically hungry your stomach feels uncomfortable and you feel lightheaded and empty and you just...feel it..it is instinct, maybe you just ignored it

but it is better for your metabolism to eat every few hours you will lose more weight in the long run.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes! I get this from time to time. Sometimes you are just so busy or just not interested in food. As long as you have a little bit of something, even if it is a piece of fruit and drink lots of water you will be okay in the short term. If it persists go see your doctor. But this kind of things usually only lasts a few days and then your hunger is back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have to remind myself to eat when I was younger. My stomach would growl, but I feel like I'd vomit if I ate.

These days, I don't mind it. Apparently I intake a healthy amount of calories, despite everyone else thinking I'm starving myself. While the world around me is getting fatter, I'll stay thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • This happened to my friend a lot, she would eat tiny amounts but never truly be hungry ever. We used to just let it go. It's never happened to me personally

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be me, sometimes even when I DO feel hungry I still don't have any desire to eat anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start exercising and you should see an increase in appetite. Otherwise, people don't need much food on a daily basis.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to not eat much when I am stressed or depressed. Its completely normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm stressed out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes when I'm too busy, preoccupied or stressed out. Being clogged up also makes me not hungry. I have to empty myself to be hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happens, But you're under 18 . As you get older and start having children your metabolism will change . But this can happen to anyone at times , Where you just don't want to eat .

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes