Do you ever just not get hungry?

Ladies (and guys too I guess) do you ever just not get hungry? for instance all I had today was a crepe (small pancake) with fruit, and eggs for breakfast, and half a small sandwich for lunch. But now its like 6+ hours later and I don't feel hungry at all. My tummy actually kinda hurts. Bonus: what are the physical signs of being hungry? And could this be because of being "clogged up"?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• well sometimes usually if I have eaten too much the day before.

when you are physically hungry your stomach feels uncomfortable and you feel lightheaded and empty and you just...feel it..it is instinct, maybe you just ignored it

but it is better for your metabolism to eat every few hours you will lose more weight in the long run.