If a girl calls you and aplogizes for a cruel joke done by her friends does it mean she likes you?

here's the thing. I met a girl Saturday and got her number and I've been texting her all week. She had friends over today and I text her just to say hi. Then I got a call from one of her friends saying that he doesn't know her and it was his phone I was texting, then maybe 5 minutes later she texted me saying it was her friend. I still wanted her to call me so I would know it was her. She then apologized again for it. Then she told me that he is like a brother to her so he was just protecting her. So does that mean she likes me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• well she did say he's like a brother to her so that you don't get jealous or suspicious which means she knows you like her and if she's still talking to you knowing that probably she likes you too but have you tried setting up a meeting? If you don't know her well cafe would be ideal

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• yeah as someone else said, don't take it as a sign, just keep doing your thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it just means she felt bad and wanted to apologize.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a conscience, that's all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes