Why do guys call girls crazy?

Have you ever called a girl crazy? Why would you call her crazy?

516

Most Helpful Guy

• I know many crazy girls.

Here are a few:

Girl 1: Her head is in the clouds. She's a pseudointellectual that meditates, drinks raw milk, and has a different exotic diet every week depending on what her latest made up "medical issue" is.

Can often be found crying her eyes out while bawling on her IPhone to her mom about why her life is crap.

Girl 2 (who I dated): A born again Catholic (twice) that will text and call you every waking moment of the day and ask for help with the most mundane of tasks. I'm OK with traditional gender roles, but it doesn't take a man to mail a letter. Also, when I told her it was over, she looked up my address in my home state to send me an expensive gift basket with a teddy bear. Stalker anyone? The chocolate was good though and she was insane in bed...

Girl 3 (who I also dated): Completely helpless in every sense of the word. Makes every social situation awkward. Invites you to stay the weekend with her at her parents' house, but won't give you a kiss. Fractures her ankle and then tries to walk around in the dark during a power outages while complaining how much it hurts.

It's crap like this that makes me call a girl crazy.