Why do guys call girls crazy?

Have you ever called a girl crazy? Why would you call her crazy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know many crazy girls.

Here are a few:

Girl 1: Her head is in the clouds. She's a pseudointellectual that meditates, drinks raw milk, and has a different exotic diet every week depending on what her latest made up "medical issue" is.

Can often be found crying her eyes out while bawling on her IPhone to her mom about why her life is crap.

Girl 2 (who I dated): A born again Catholic (twice) that will text and call you every waking moment of the day and ask for help with the most mundane of tasks. I'm OK with traditional gender roles, but it doesn't take a man to mail a letter. Also, when I told her it was over, she looked up my address in my home state to send me an expensive gift basket with a teddy bear. Stalker anyone? The chocolate was good though and she was insane in bed...

Girl 3 (who I also dated): Completely helpless in every sense of the word. Makes every social situation awkward. Invites you to stay the weekend with her at her parents' house, but won't give you a kiss. Fractures her ankle and then tries to walk around in the dark during a power outages while complaining how much it hurts.

It's crap like this that makes me call a girl crazy.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They have a tendency to be sect devotees in the US, and then you can't say anything ciritcial of whatever the sect is. without their getting angry with you. And the sect is often crazy, the male leader (always a male leader) is often crazy or at least mad with power.

Not all US women are this way, not a majority, but there are enough of them that we meeet them pretty much daily.

I like Chinese women better. Few have this mentality.

0|0
    6|0
  • Definition: Mentally deranged, especially as manifested in a wild or aggressive way.

Indirect definition #1: Insane, crazy...

Indirect definition #2: Guy got rejected

Indirect definition #3: Absolutely awesome, free-willed...

How else do you want me to describe this? =___=

2|0
    0|0
  • Because guys and girls are very different. Guys can't see the reasons girls do things the same way girls can't see the reasons why guys do things. Guys call girls crazy the same way girls call guys stupid: because they don't understand the other gender's thought processes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten called crazy by one guy because I was vocal about not liking the way he was treating me. Apparently that makes me "crazy." Ugh. I always remember any guy who calls his ex "crazy" because unless he has some kind of witness to attest that she was legitimately irrational, it's more likely that he screwed her over and she didn't want to take it anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • simple, women go crazy a week out of the month, every month. some guys are crazy to, just depends on the personality. some are laid back, some aren't happy unless theyre constantly on the move so to speak

0|1
    1|0
  • yes I have there was my friend who always behave differently she doesn't know how to talk with whom to talk and when others advices her she used to think that they are trying to make her dominant that's the reason we used to call her crazy and psyco

0|0
    7|0
  • I would refrain from using inflammatory language, especially with a woman who is being in emotional in a way a man can't understand.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've never called one crazy, but I have certainly thought it. Basically she was acting extremely irrationally and getting a little scary in her actions toward me after we broke up

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. I've never in person called any woman or person crazy unless they are some kind of paranoid all the time or have compulsive psychotic habits etc

2. 'She's crazy' is a common casual term generally used by people when they cannot describe what they exactly think

3. This term is also generally used in a jocular or friendly manner (also on a guy)

4. Chauvinists usually are the ones who use this term seriously and I don't think anyone should bother about why they do it cause it's not worth it ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys like blaming someone other than themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • People tend to use the term "crazy" to describe behavior patterns "normal" people do not show, or commonly do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got called crazy because I was heartbroken because he cheated on me. Apparently that makes a person batsh*t crazy. Who knew?

1|0
    0|0
  • Only a few girls...but they where actually crazy.

-One girl kept getting inside my house (somehow) and wouldn't leave, whether I was there or not, and kept trying to keep me from going to practice or leaving her. She stole my clothes too, we weren't even in a relationship.

-Another was my mom's friend who looked like P!nk and spent all this money on a house to her liking, sued the hospital where she worked at, and asked a random person in virginia if they could swap houses because she hated hers and kept pestering him.

-Yet another was intrested in boning anything that was shaped like a penis. She would go out of her way to be as sluttly as possible.

In my opnion, normal human personalities of both sexes aren't crazy at all, just some people become a little bit crazy or weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats such a broad term.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually call my female friends crazy as a joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause it's a safe bet that some of them are

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use the word "crazy" lightly, but If a girl tries to physically harm herself over a crush, that's crazy. I had to deal with a situation like that, and it was unpleasant to say the least.

0|0
    0|0
  • My friend's wife stabbed him in the arm with a fork during an argument. Hard enough that it stuck there.

Crazy? Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is clingy

she goes nuts over things and freaks out

she gets overly emotional, angry, jealous etc

she runs after the guy and won't leave him alone

she is controlling

1|5
    1|0
    • Yep basically this. =D

• Are you crazy, because that's spot on. =P

• Lol. No - my friend at work had a crazy girlfriend he was always bitching about

• For the same reasons girls call guys crazy.

3|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes