Did I make the right choice

For 7 months on and off again me and this guy have been dating, however 3 months ago he got locked up. Everything was going just fine until yesterday I logged onto Facebook (I know mistake) and I seen on his wall that a friend of his had posted a comment saying that they had talked the other day on the phone and that he was happy that my so called boyfriend had a new babi and that she was looking forward to him coming home to her. Now I am not stupid but assumed that babi ment girl, since I know his daughters mother and the child is almost 3 and the dude who posted the comment has never talked to her. So am I right in assuming babi ment girl? Did I make the right choice breaking up with him? Or should have I talked to him first?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• um ew why the f*** would you want a guy in prison?

0|0
    0|0
    • jail not prison, and he gets out in 3 months. but that has nothing to do with my question!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly- you're asking the wrong crowd. How the hell are we supposed to know what some random guy's comment on your kind-of boyfriends Facebook means? If anything, you know more than us. Figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't sound like the right crowd to get involved with anyway... the anon girl was a bit harsh but she has a bit of a point.

0|0
    0|0
    • that maybe true, just I don't think that because the person your with goes to jail you leave them! where he is at really don't have much to do with the question

• Show All
    • How is it an unheathy relationship to start with,

• Because it sounds like there's very little communication between you two.

• dude the guy is locked up, I even had to read that once over to make sure I read that right. you do not want this guy, there are better ones out there for you, that's a fact. believe in yourself enough to know that there are better things out there for you. and look at you, you already made the right step in breaking up with him :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes