Did I make the right choice

For 7 months on and off again me and this guy have been dating, however 3 months ago he got locked up. Everything was going just fine until yesterday I logged onto Facebook (I know mistake) and I seen on his wall that a friend of his had posted a comment saying that they had talked the other day on the phone and that he was happy that my so called boyfriend had a new babi and that she was looking forward to him coming home to her. Now I am not stupid but assumed that babi ment girl, since I know his daughters mother and the child is almost 3 and the dude who posted the comment has never talked to her. So am I right in assuming babi ment girl? Did I make the right choice breaking up with him? Or should have I talked to him first?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• um ew why the f*** would you want a guy in prison?

• jail not prison, and he gets out in 3 months. but that has nothing to do with my question!