Why did this girl tell me to "f*ck off"?

So I went to the grocery store to buy a few things and I noticed this girl couldn't reach an item on the top shelf, so I went over and asked if she needed any help and she told me to f*ck off. Wtf I was just trying to help... Geez.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She's a bitch. There's no excuse for bullsh*t like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe she thought you were making fun of her or degrading her in some odd way? Maybe she was a bad day and you came in at the wrong time? It's hard to say.

Made me laugh a little bit inside though, because all in all it is kind of amusing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either she was having a really bad day (which could include some SERIOUS pmsing), or she just doesn't like people.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is insecure, has something unpleasant stuck up her ass, bad day, insecure about height..

What did you say back?

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you notice if she was reaching for the tampons?

0|0
    0|0
  • she's probably having a baddddd day. don't take it personally

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably having a bad day.

0|1
    0|0
  • What a bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently she hates help lol

0|0
    0|0
  • she either has bad behavior or has bad day.

0|0
    0|0
  • she either is having a bad day or is a bitch but if you just tried to help her and didn't know her before or do something bad and that is how she reacted I would say bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • You know retail. It is stressful, degrading, etc. She probably had a chip on her shoulder. You don't have to care. I tried to help a guy before and he had the nervous to tell me "I have a girlfriend." Sh*ty, I was only trying to help and then he realized that I wasn't interested in him and he tried to be nice another day. Some people are just insecure or has issue (jealous girlfriend or bf). Who knows? Forget them.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes