I'm starting to notice is that they seem to be getting a little closer to me?

Hello people I have a question quick question for you all. I have a few friends of mine that are girls that seem to be overly attached to me like 24/7 wanna hang out and all that other whoblah. but what I'm starting to notice is that they seem to be getting a little closer to me as in like sitting down there right up against me and I don't know if there notice this but there hands are getting kinda grabby. I'm a Idiot when it comes to girls I admit that. Some opinions please?

11