I'm starting to notice is that they seem to be getting a little closer to me?

Hello people I have a question quick question for you all. I have a few friends of mine that are girls that seem to be overly attached to me like 24/7 wanna hang out and all that other whoblah. but what I'm starting to notice is that they seem to be getting a little closer to me as in like sitting down there right up against me and I don't know if there notice this but there hands are getting kinda grabby. I'm a Idiot when it comes to girls I admit that. Some opinions please?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Girls on average are cuddly and like to be close to guys. Unless you want to take it further or they want to I wouldn't read much into it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on their personalities, if they're the outgoing extroverted sort, I wouldn't read much into it. If they're generally quieter, than yeah, I'd think there is some developing interest. But either way, they're comfortable with you and like you enough to be that close physically.

If you're interested, return the favour :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Im not sure returning the favour would be a good idea like I am a plesent person to be around and understanding. but I'm known to be gental and not directly upfront and that's true so how should I aproch in that aspect?

Recommended myTakes