How to get any average girl as an average guy?

Seems like in college if your just an average guy forget about average girls. I have no issues admitting I'm average in the looks department. But all girls almost act like their the hottest sh*t all the time trying to get the attention of all the hot guys that can pick any girl they want. Making me obviously jealous because I'll never go after that girl drooling over all the college varsity athletes. I'm not picky at all I think I could date most girls but I cannot stand bad character. what's an average guy supposed to do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Average looking guys with amazing personalities are 100x more appealing than any hot guy with a personality that doesn't stand out as anything I haven't seen a million times before. You don't seem 'average' to me at all. By saying you are not picky but refuse to date a girl with bad character shows your head and heart is in the right place. Focus on school. The good girls, worth being in a relationship with, won't be shallow. In a few years, the girls who passed you up for the hot guy will have had her heart broken enough to quit being shallow. I date average guys. I've dated guys who were nothing to look at, perhaps less than average looking (according to my friends). Trouble with guys who think they are average? Their insecurities. They don't take risks on being rejected and sometimes miss out. Or once in a relationship, become filled with doubts and/or jealousy. just be confident. And funny always works too.

• I forgot to add genuine kindness is at times a rare quality.