How to get any average girl as an average guy?

Seems like in college if your just an average guy forget about average girls. I have no issues admitting I'm average in the looks department. But all girls almost act like their the hottest sh*t all the time trying to get the attention of all the hot guys that can pick any girl they want. Making me obviously jealous because I'll never go after that girl drooling over all the college varsity athletes. I'm not picky at all I think I could date most girls but I cannot stand bad character. what's an average guy supposed to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Average looking guys with amazing personalities are 100x more appealing than any hot guy with a personality that doesn't stand out as anything I haven't seen a million times before. You don't seem 'average' to me at all. By saying you are not picky but refuse to date a girl with bad character shows your head and heart is in the right place. Focus on school. The good girls, worth being in a relationship with, won't be shallow. In a few years, the girls who passed you up for the hot guy will have had her heart broken enough to quit being shallow. I date average guys. I've dated guys who were nothing to look at, perhaps less than average looking (according to my friends). Trouble with guys who think they are average? Their insecurities. They don't take risks on being rejected and sometimes miss out. Or once in a relationship, become filled with doubts and/or jealousy. just be confident. And funny always works too.

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to add genuine kindness is at times a rare quality.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Romance isn't fair or democratic. Why shuld romance be different than everything else in the USA?

Giv eup the dating scene and pick-up places, where as you say, most girls all want a handful of guys with money, basically.

Check out the sweet, slender Asian girls in the library or the laboratory. You're not likely to pick them up, but they are fun once you get to know them, and they won't make you compete with the whole football team for their attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not really all that surprising especially with everything we see on TV where even an average plain jane can capture the heart of her handsome prince. Sure they may not be all that beautiful in your eyes, but then again that's why they are looking for a guy that will treat them like they are the most beautiful girl in the world. That's all most women want.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with this - so many girls have really high standards for themselves when in reality they're trying to find guys out of their own league. There isn't much you can do - like you said, you wouldn't date a girl drooling over these 'incredibly hot' guys. But lets be realistic here. I doubt very highly all the girls in your college are like that. You need more connections to get to know more people. I bet there's a girl in your college thinking "why do all these girls go for the macho, supposedly hot kinda guys? It would be good to meet an average, down to earth guy"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes