Guys does those signs means anything ?!!

hi guys,

i met this guy for sometime now and I think he likes me but I am not sure but I have noticed that he always wants to sit next to me and when we are having a conversation he looks so deep into my eyes with a smile on his face , he finds excuses to touch my hand not in a slutty way but in a sweet way , always wants to get closer to me ., gets nervous when I am around

so guys what do you think ?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems as if he does like you. When I like a girl, I always try to get close to her. This could be sit or stand next to her, 'accidentally' touch her a bit (all in an appropriate fashion), try to talk to her, have conversations about things she likes or we both like. While we're talking I'll make sure to make regular eye-contact and smile. And of course I do get nervous, although I try to hide it by being calm. It can be exciting to just be around a girl I like, not to mention thinking about what to say to her.