How do you like your eggs? What's your FAVORITE breakfast?

When you have enough time to make breakfast, what do you make? I'm hungry, can you tell? I think a person's breakfast choice says a lot about them. Tell me about your favorite breakfast.
Updates:
Thanks to all! It was fun to hear about your favs. I hope you had a good breakfast yesterday. I had eggs "ship wrecked" some apple and toast. My dog likes them that way, ;)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 whole eggs and 5 egg whites scrambled and fried

2 slices of whole wheat bread

some tomato

some pepper

you get cca 40g of proteins and only cca 10g of fat

2|0
    0|0
    • I LOVE tomatoes with eggs! My family & friends think I'm crazy for that.

• it's good. sometimes I also add a little bit of spicy mustard and onions - when women are not around

• Love the mustard too, esp. on omlettes. Oh, just put onions on her too! :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• One slice American, some shredded cheddar, 2-egg omelet, mushrooms, cubed diced ham bits, served with a piece of French toast. Buttered. Syrup optional. A glass or two of cold 2% to wash it all down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like my eggs scrambled. Sometimes I'll make an egg sandwich with toast. If I have a day off or it's a Sunday, I'll make something that would take more time and effort like pancakes or egg souffle. Soon, I will learn to make eggs benedict. I really like eggs.

0|0
    0|0
    • You can do it, eggs benedict is easy. You just have to be organized to get it all done together. It's my fav.

• I look forward to learning it.

• Good Morning Dear! How do I like my eggs? unfertilized? Oh you mean breakfast/chicken-type eggs? I can eat them just about any way you or I can make them: fried, boiled, baked, poached...omelettes are hellish! Now u've done it...getting hungry../:

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm hungry too, I'm trying to motivate myself to make breakfast...Making Sunday breakfast is a man's job, isn't it?

• LOL! I would be happy to make you breakfast...just having some well-creamed coffee..I mix 2/3 Folgers with 1/3 Starbucks Breakfast Blend...I should send you some fish...but UPS is SO expensive anymore...was not so many years ago that I could have sent you some for $30.00...I did send Zohra some...ugh..well over $100.00...she does not know that either...we should fish the Great Lakes some time...that is expensive too however...one bright note...if it was walleye you could have it all!

• OMG! I know UPS & FED EX is up there! I use the P.O. for stuff now, they are cheaper for smaller things. They have to be to stay in business. Don't worry about the fish, it's the thought that counts. :)

• I like my eggs scrambled. My fav breakfast would be scrambled eggs with spam, toast and black beans mushed up. Yumm :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like eggs, I never eat them.

Breakfast for me is bread with meat or cheese topping.

Balkenbrij with syrup on bread.

Milk

0|0
    0|0
    • What is balkenbrij?

• It's like a scrapple, pigs blood and flour battered stiff and baked in a frying pan. I know it sounds gross, but it actually is very tasty.

• The real question here is how do you like your eggs in the morning? Fertilized? ;)

(I couldn't help it.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like eggs. But Crepes with Nutella and bananas with a cup of tea is my favorite

0|0
    0|0
  • Egg style: Scrambled. ^______^

Favorite (lately) : Apple and cinnamon oatmeal! Yum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love egss but fried and scramble but boiled eggs are good too

0|0
    0|0
  • i like my eggs like my mommy makes them :) bahaha kidding, I don't have breakfast

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my eggs sunny side up, I will make pancakes with eggs and toast if time allows me so

0|0
    0|0
  • A scrambled egg and chicken wrap with cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sunny side up!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese+bacon scrambled eggs

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes