How do you like your eggs? What's your FAVORITE breakfast?

When you have enough time to make breakfast, what do you make? I'm hungry, can you tell? I think a person's breakfast choice says a lot about them. Tell me about your favorite breakfast.
Thanks to all! It was fun to hear about your favs. I hope you had a good breakfast yesterday. I had eggs "ship wrecked" some apple and toast. My dog likes them that way, ;)

510

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 whole eggs and 5 egg whites scrambled and fried

2 slices of whole wheat bread

some tomato

some pepper

you get cca 40g of proteins and only cca 10g of fat

• I LOVE tomatoes with eggs! My family & friends think I'm crazy for that.

• it's good. sometimes I also add a little bit of spicy mustard and onions - when women are not around

• Love the mustard too, esp. on omlettes. Oh, just put onions on her too! :)