Guys, what do you like to get as a gift from a girl you like?

What kind of gifts do you get a guy? What do you guys like to get as gifts? And what don't you like? I gave him a gift last year... it was a cd of his favorite band... I don't know what to get this year? Any suggestions? What would you guys like to be surprised with? We like each other but aren't officially going out... what would be appropriate?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to get a personal gift from a girl, it doesn't have to expensive or big. With personal I mean something she made for me, which makes it special. For example some teddy bear she bought and added some special touch of her to it. I can keep it on my desk and it would remind me of her. Or something I could carry with me all the time, and look at it when I'm thinking of her.

Or something very practical, that I regularly use, but it's special because she gave it to me and will remind me of her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• i can't tell you what to buy for your guy because I don't know him.

to me personally gift is something that shows if she actually knows something about me - what I like, what are my interests, etc.

if she's asking around what to buy me that's a downer.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what this guy is like. Some guys will really appreciate the surprise not knowing that you're going to get them a present and others don't mind if you tell them you're going to in advance.

I've always found that with getting a guy the perfect present, I either ask them a week before what they'd like me to get them or listen to subtle hints of things they might appreciate months in advance. For example, my guy friend has a thing for a girl's perfume and always steals mine so for his birthday I bought him his own bottle of women's perfume and he loved it.

Guys tend to like aftershave and even clothes. Be creative.

0|0
    0|0
    • He likes hunting and fishing... I'd like to get something to do with his hobbies...

• Show All
    • PJs are OK but not boxers hah

• Yeah lol I think you should get him something that you would want him to think about you when he remembers it. Anything come to mind?

• Baseball tickets.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes