Guys, what do you like to get as a gift from a girl you like?

What kind of gifts do you get a guy? What do you guys like to get as gifts? And what don't you like? I gave him a gift last year... it was a cd of his favorite band... I don't know what to get this year? Any suggestions? What would you guys like to be surprised with? We like each other but aren't officially going out... what would be appropriate?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to get a personal gift from a girl, it doesn't have to expensive or big. With personal I mean something she made for me, which makes it special. For example some teddy bear she bought and added some special touch of her to it. I can keep it on my desk and it would remind me of her. Or something I could carry with me all the time, and look at it when I'm thinking of her.

Or something very practical, that I regularly use, but it's special because she gave it to me and will remind me of her.