What Does it Mean When She Says...

I'll just keep this sort and sweet. I went out with a girl and the date went well. I mean at the end of the night we were even discussing having a second date which she seemed into, I mean she was the one that asked me what the following week was like for me in terms of schedule. Anyway, the following day I got a text message from her saying "Had a great time with you last night! Thanks for everything". My question is what does she mean by "thanks for everything". I am not usually a negative person or see every situation as negative but from my point of view it looks like it's a nice way to say "good-bye" or "am not interested". Then again I could be wrong... Are there any ladies out there that's used that line before after seeing a guy and if so what was your intentions when you told a guy that...

42

Most Helpful Guy

• 99% chance she was just being polite about the second date. Yes, this phrase means good-bye, almost certainly.

It doesn't mean you did anything wrong, Maybe she just isn't up for any kind of relationship right now, has a guy in another city, or will leave soon...Many possibilities. But you almost certainly won't have another date with her.