What are some of your awkward experiences with the opposite gender?

What are some of your awkward experiences with the opposite gender? The ones that, looking back at it now, either make you laugh... or just downright make you *facepalm*. It could be anything from an awkward encounter to something that happened during sex.

For example, this happened to me once or twice lol link
Oh yeah, one time at the club, we were chilling near these couches and my drunk mate chucked a pillow at me. I was also pretty drunk so my coordination was not so good, and when I threw it, it completely missed him and ended up hitting some chick on the back of her head, and I think she spilled her drunk a little lol. Her and her friend gave me a death stare and it was awkward as f*ck when I went to apologize lol

2213

Most Helpful Guy

• Once when I was 15 I was camping with a school group. There was a huge log in this artificial lake. So all the kids used to use it for log rolling games. But as "too cool" teens we were just hanging out. We were just all standing trying to balance for as long as possible.

So we were all getting dialed in and were staying on longer. So it was getting. uhhhhhh shall we say crowded. I was crammed between two girls. One was my crush one I didn't really know.

So I almost fell and my hand shoots out and I'm waving it around to get my balance and I totally (accidentally) grab the random girl's butt.

And I'm like "ohhhhh crap sory sory sroysorysory" And she goes "well if you want to get it on just say so" So I'm thinking "okay she's got a sense of humor she's not going to kill me. I'm good"

So I said "sorry you're not my type" and she said "I know Steph is right?" well she was. And Steph was on my other side.

Now the rest happened really fast. I thought How does she know? so I said "what?" and then slipped sideways. Landed on my side right on the log. Barely made it to shore and with engaging speed passed out.

Turned out I broke two ribs.