I'm taking a state test for an office assistant but I'm not allowed to bring my purse or cell phone with me.

I'm taking a state test for an office assistant but I'm not allowed to bring my purse or cell phone with me. They said to leave it in my car. But I don't own a car. I'm taking a bus to the test site. What am I gonna do if I can't bring any of that in? If I don't bring any of it, I can't call the bus to pick me up. This sucks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• in cell phone & credit card your bra?

0|0
    0|0
    • Hm hadn't thought of that. Maybe I'll do that. I'm sure they don't strip search. LOL

• I did this and it worked!

• Congrats!

And now I see my typo... sorry for that & thnx for the BA.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Bring it with you. The person that will run the test should have some place to put people's belongings.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's good to be a guy. money clip in one pocket and phone in other and we're done.

0|0
    0|0
    • You've got big pockets too. My pockets barely hold anything.

• use cash for the busy; leave purse at home. ?

0|0
    1|0
    • Yes I'll use cash for the bus. But then I won't know when they'll pick me up. I'll need to call them first. I also need to bring pencils, my ID and schedule paper. It's so much easier to carry that in a purse.

• use like a transparent plastic bag to carry all that, I've done it before - It's kind of weird but sometimes these exam admins are just ridiculously impractical.

So I can focus on exam and not all other administrative BS

Recommended myTakes