I'm taking a state test for an office assistant but I'm not allowed to bring my purse or cell phone with me.

I'm taking a state test for an office assistant but I'm not allowed to bring my purse or cell phone with me. They said to leave it in my car. But I don't own a car. I'm taking a bus to the test site. What am I gonna do if I can't bring any of that in? If I don't bring any of it, I can't call the bus to pick me up. This sucks!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• in cell phone & credit card your bra?

• Hm hadn't thought of that. Maybe I'll do that. I'm sure they don't strip search. LOL

• I did this and it worked!

• Congrats!

And now I see my typo... sorry for that & thnx for the BA.