18, Male, and don't want a girlfriend? (Yet)

I feel like I haven't found myself just yet, and that I'd like to wait some years before getting a girlfriend.

Any1 else feeling like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm older than you, nothing's wrong with me.

But I don't think I should involve myself in relationships stuff now. Especially because my medical school requires me to isolate myself from these things, and just focus on studying.

So obviously there's no way now. So I hope I won't be in love at least until the end of this school.

Also, I think we have to study the situation

and not just involve ourselves in relationships

just because people around us are like:

"You haven't find your love yet?", "When will you get married?",

"I wonder why a girl like you don't have a man!",

and then they will start assuming those stupid stuff.

They are annoying I know, but just don't let comments like these

make you rush yourself into a relationship with someone you might not really like.

This's not good neither for you nor for the other person.

And seriously, it's not a big deal. Now start building your life,

find yourself, and later think of these things when you're ready.

Be wise with your decisions.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• maybe you're gay? nothing wrong with that but its wrong not to be true with yourself, my guess is that you're afraid to admit it so you look for other people with similiar feelings in hopes they will tell you you're not one but again, nothing wrong in liking men

0|0
    3|1
  • Eh I'm 16, and I feel the same way. Maybe it has to do with age though, I'm only 16. Still in the process of finding who I am as a person. I really wouldn't feel right getting into a relationship, without feeling content with myself first. I don't think it's a bad thing though, you pretty much have the rest of your entire life to be in a relationship. So many people try to rush it. Just do it whenever you're ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES. YES. OMG, YES. Soulmate! Sorry, I am just feeling that! Everyone around me goes like, 'Get an boyfriend!' and I am like No. Good, I am not the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I don't want a boyfriend yet either. Not this year, I'm too busy . Plus I at the end of the school year , I'm going to university. So we'd have to break up , I'm not doing a LDR.

0|0
    0|0
  • um...your age for your user is 30-35...not 18. But yeah, I feel the same.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes