18, Male, and don't want a girlfriend? (Yet)

I feel like I haven't found myself just yet, and that I'd like to wait some years before getting a girlfriend.

Any1 else feeling like this?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm older than you, nothing's wrong with me.

But I don't think I should involve myself in relationships stuff now. Especially because my medical school requires me to isolate myself from these things, and just focus on studying.

So obviously there's no way now. So I hope I won't be in love at least until the end of this school.

Also, I think we have to study the situation

and not just involve ourselves in relationships

just because people around us are like:

"You haven't find your love yet?", "When will you get married?",

"I wonder why a girl like you don't have a man!",

and then they will start assuming those stupid stuff.

They are annoying I know, but just don't let comments like these

make you rush yourself into a relationship with someone you might not really like.

This's not good neither for you nor for the other person.

And seriously, it's not a big deal. Now start building your life,

find yourself, and later think of these things when you're ready.

Be wise with your decisions.