What do you like/hate about winter?

What do you like/hate about winter?

I can't stand the pain that comes along with it. When the storms come rolling in, the break in my back causes much pain in my leg.

But I do like seeing my nieces and nephews having fun in the snow

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't hate anything about it.

I love winter, because I like the rain and the snow. ^_^

You wake up in the quiet early morning with hot chocolate drink,

and sit in front of the heater listening to the sound of the rain,

and looking at the sad-looking clouds.

I miss Mr. Winter. ^_^

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Move here with me. Its always summer. lol Its funny though cause my friends in Europe and the sates envy me for having so much sunshine and living near the beach and I envy them for snow and I complain a lot about how hot it is and how bright the sun is and how sick iam of palm trees and beaches

i guess we all want what we don't have

I hope you don't feel too much pain this year

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate how my circulation slows down and I am cold all the time. I hate how I even slightly hit my toes on something or they lightly press up against my shoe they really hurt and get a bruise that lasts until it warms up again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love winter. Best time of the year, getting bundled up to do everything.

Plus, coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee all the time coffee

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm a uni student so I drink coffee all year round. The only difference is that during the warmer months, I get something cold and go, "Mm! o.o" and during the cooler months, I get something hot and go, "Mmm... -.-"

• I have less energy in fall and winter.. that's the only thing I don't like about it.

I like all the holidays :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I have more energy in the fall and winter. Summer is so oppressively hot. =P

• I love winter! Honestly there is nothing I hate about it, I love the cold and snow. Plus I somehow sleep a lot better during that time of year.

2|1
    0|0
    • Same for me. I sleep best when it's cold. But that just makes me late for class more often in the colder months >__>

• i hate everything about the winter, except does days when you can jut stay inside and enjoy a cup of tea and watch the snow fall and Christmas.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fall and winter are great! It's my favorite time of the year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like every aspect of Winter.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes