How "experienced" do you want your partner to be?

Answer this question as you deem relevant. Do you prefer your partner to be more or less experienced than you and why?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter how many he has had before, the only thing that matters is that he will only be with me as long as we are together.

42
  • Same level or less experienced.

I've been with 11 men, I don't want a guy that has been with much more than that..higher risk of catching something since men can't be tested for all STDs.

• It doesn't matter. I know what I am doing and teaching is fun so I don't mind at all. I care more about who he is then his experience or lack there of. Contrary to popular belief we don't compare guys or at least I don't.

• I've been with 2 guys. I prefer a guy who has been with less woman compared to more.

My first boyfriend was with 30/40 women (he "lost count"...)

• Either on the same level or more experienced, because most of the time she knows what she's doing and she can also teach you some new things.

• At least 100 partners.

• Well I'm a virgin, and I'd prefer if the guy that I marry is a virgin too, but I'm also realistic and don't expect him to be because most guys aren't nowadays. I really don't care, but if he'd been with several women before we got married, I would always have a slight fear that I was worse than any of the women he'd previously been with, or that he would be comparing me to them. It's dumb, I know :(

• trust me ... it's not dumb.

• oh? why do you say its not? a bunch of people have told me it is...