Women are are repressed today!!!

I can't believe how women are still being repressed and how men have such a problem with it! Today women are not equal and we will never be equal. We lack the abilities needed to be successful and will never get them if we keep being repressed. You never see women doing construction jobs or plumbing or anything like that. Its all men. women need to get out and stop being wimps and change their status.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, let me educate you on logic.

The reason why men dominate things like construction or harh manual labor jobs is because those jobs require a lot of strentgh and have high risk. Reality: Women are not as physically strong as men and are more fragile because of their figure. Putting a woman at the task of using a 150 lb jackhammer or lifting 200 lb steel pipes is extremely dangerous for both her and others.

90% of work related deaths are from men, because me take up these high risk jobs. A man can have hundreds of children (in theory) a woman can only have 1-5. Men are more expendable.

Personally, I think you should be content that women dominate the education and human services fields and have gained much more respect and rights then they had hundreds or even dozens of years ago. Stop trying to make the human race fail.

Also, if you're a feminist (which you sound like) downplaying women as "lacking skills needed to be succesful" and as "whimps" is only helping you go against your own argument.

Good day, madam.