What do girls mean when they say "Tall, Dark, and Handsome"?

I'm assuming there not talking about a 6'6" black guy so what do they really mean when they say this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dark doesn't necessarily mean they want a black guy means they have mysterious features or even black hair but it doesn't necessarily mean they have to be a black man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I've never said that, but I think it means they want a tall guy(obviously), that has a nice tan, and is handsome(obviously). Personally, I like tall guys, so I don't care if he is black, tan, Native American, Asian, Hispanic, etc. He could be 6'4" pasty white with red hair and freckles, or he could be African. I just like tall guys, I can't help myself ha ha and obviously there has to be some kind of physical attraction :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they mean someone over 6'0 that is tan with dark hair and eyes and very good-looking. But the definition might be different for different girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're picturing a tall guy with dark hair, but idk. haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Think of similar to an Italian, tall, dark hair and eyes, mysterious.

0|0
    0|0
  • dark intellectual personality, tall, possibly dark hair and sharp features

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a 6'6" white guy and Italian and I've been called this before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go for tall "lite" and handsome :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 foot ish...dark hair/dark eyes and ya know handsome(think italian looking guys) but I do also agree with some who say dark can mean personality wise, that whole broody thing, girls dig it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dark for me does not mean 'tan' to me dark is mysterious and hidden. I'm guessing you can figure out the tall and handsome part.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they mean tall tan white guys because I've only heard that expression when it comes to them

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes