How come not many girls wear their hair in a bun?

Idk but I think a girl with a bun hair-do is really sexy. It doesn't seem like a lot of girls wear it a lot. I've also heard them say they think it's ugly? I don't know I think it's really hot.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think they are so great. it is prettier/more flattering to have hair around the face, down

0|0
    0|0
    • Prettier according to who? I think buns are prettier, I think a lot of girls judge each other about their hair instead of thinking how us guys like it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's just not the style right now. And you have to have the right size/shape head to pull off a bun. lol You should marry a ballet dancer. :P

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol maybe I will. I don't know I guess your right, but I think very few can't pull it off.

• That's weird, I see so many here where I live (Denmark) who has a bun hair-do.

Though I myself aren't fond of it, and I don't wear it myself.

0|0
    0|1
    • Ya here in the states nobody does.

• I just wear my hair however I feel like wearing it.

I've worn my hair in a bun numerous times. I do prefer wearing my hair down though. It's less effort sometimes in the morning unless my hair is sticking up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think low buns, side buns, and braid low buns look elegant on some girls, but those high buns are ugly as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that quite often...and usually guys always say they hate it. But it is the easiest thing to maintain since I hate doing hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya I don't know everyone seems to hate it. I like it better than regular hair

• I do all the time! It usually means that I'm having a bad hair day and refuse to do anything Elsie though.

0|0
    0|1
  • I use it always, hahaha. At least here in soth America is normal because is quite hot weather and the hair down, feels not so good to me.

0|0
    0|1
  • i do it all the time and its easy especially when your in a hurry

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time :/ I duno I feel more comfortable with it up in a bun

0|1
    0|1
    • Do you put icing on it to upgrade it to a cake?

• Show All
    • You must cover it with marzipan then. =P

• marzipan is disgusting... cream is the best, then icing , NOOO marzipan whatsoever

• i hate my hair up

0|1
    0|0
    • Do it. I'm sure it would look good.

• I wear my hair in a bun more often than not...

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair is too short to wear it in a bun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot too

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that like early 1990's?

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls think that guys like their hair down and flowing lol. I've heard negative comments about buns from guys so maybe that's why some girls refrain from it. Unless maybe a girl is trying to pull off that sexy secretary look;)

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess it's just a personal interest of mine? I don't really see what's do ugly about it. All the other hairstyles are too overused, the bun is kinda unique.

• Yeah...maybe it makes some men think of their grandma ha ha idk.

Recommended myTakes