I've been feeling seriously depressed for the past week, what should I do?

A little background: I've done some horrible things in my past. Things I genuinely wish I could take back, and that I know I'll regret 'till the day I die. I hurt loved ones, and I pushed people away that had done nothing but love and support me. I ruined relationships, and potential relationships. I've had a sort of self-transformation over the past year or so, and now looking back, I cannot by any means believe what I did. It's like it wasn't even me steering my body's actions.

But now, I can't focus on my schoolwork or while I'm at my job, I can't eat/sleep properly, when I do finally sleep it's after hours of sitting awake in my bed, staring at the ceiling, or crying, I don't enjoy time with friends and family, and I cannot for the life of me make the call to a help center or a therapist's office. I don't know why, but I just can't. Does anyone know what I should do? I want to make peace with myself, with those I hurt, and with God, but I don't know how to. I don't know who will believe me, and who will try to kill me just as soon as take a breath of fresh air. I really need some advice.

20