I've been feeling seriously depressed for the past week, what should I do?

A little background: I've done some horrible things in my past. Things I genuinely wish I could take back, and that I know I'll regret 'till the day I die. I hurt loved ones, and I pushed people away that had done nothing but love and support me. I ruined relationships, and potential relationships. I've had a sort of self-transformation over the past year or so, and now looking back, I cannot by any means believe what I did. It's like it wasn't even me steering my body's actions.

But now, I can't focus on my schoolwork or while I'm at my job, I can't eat/sleep properly, when I do finally sleep it's after hours of sitting awake in my bed, staring at the ceiling, or crying, I don't enjoy time with friends and family, and I cannot for the life of me make the call to a help center or a therapist's office. I don't know why, but I just can't. Does anyone know what I should do? I want to make peace with myself, with those I hurt, and with God, but I don't know how to. I don't know who will believe me, and who will try to kill me just as soon as take a breath of fresh air. I really need some advice.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Me too.

It might also be my period adding to it...but for a while I have been really depressed.

My problem is not like your problem. You seem like you need closure. My advice is that you try to apologize to the people you hurt and become close with them again.

1|0
    0|0
  • add me and I will talk to, I'm a good listener, other than that pray to god. apoligize to those you've hurt, even if they don't believe you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes