How rare is it to find a girl who is a non-drinker?

How rare is it to meet a girl who is truly a non-drinker? I am turned off by girls who go to bars.

160

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it that you want a girl who doesn't drink or a girl who doesn't go to bars? I live with four other girls; of us five, one of us is allergic to alcohol, one doesn't drink by choice (can't get over the taste), one doesn't drink because a lot of her family are alcoholics, and the other two drink socially. All of us, however, hang out at bars. That's just where we go to meet up with friends, go dancing, and meet new people.

Finding a girl who doesn't drink is doable. Finding a girl who doesn't go to bars might be a lot harder.

• It's a little of both but moreso the bars. I would not want to date a girl who is constantly surrounded by areas where guys go to pick up one night stands.

At home drinking I would jsut watch out for alcoholism.

• Keep in mind, not all bars are the same. There are some bars that people truly only go to looking for hook-ups; there are others that I go to with my best friends with no intention of having more than one or two drinks or talking to anybody but the people I came with all night. Plus, you know, there are also sports bars, restaurant/bars, wine bars, bars at airports, etc.

I do know people who don't go to bars, but for the most part, bars are a pretty normalized part of American culture.