How rare is it to find a girl who is a non-drinker?

How rare is it to meet a girl who is truly a non-drinker? I am turned off by girls who go to bars.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it that you want a girl who doesn't drink or a girl who doesn't go to bars? I live with four other girls; of us five, one of us is allergic to alcohol, one doesn't drink by choice (can't get over the taste), one doesn't drink because a lot of her family are alcoholics, and the other two drink socially. All of us, however, hang out at bars. That's just where we go to meet up with friends, go dancing, and meet new people.

Finding a girl who doesn't drink is doable. Finding a girl who doesn't go to bars might be a lot harder.

0|0
    0|1
    • It's a little of both but moreso the bars. I would not want to date a girl who is constantly surrounded by areas where guys go to pick up one night stands.

At home drinking I would jsut watch out for alcoholism.

• Keep in mind, not all bars are the same. There are some bars that people truly only go to looking for hook-ups; there are others that I go to with my best friends with no intention of having more than one or two drinks or talking to anybody but the people I came with all night. Plus, you know, there are also sports bars, restaurant/bars, wine bars, bars at airports, etc.

I do know people who don't go to bars, but for the most part, bars are a pretty normalized part of American culture.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well I drink on the occasion to relax, and sometimes it's to get a little loose.

However I don't indulge in alcohol or do it just to do it...or do it in crowded unsafe places for that matter ( don't want anybody snatching me up.)

I can't say for other women but for me it's just about two days out of each month that I get a little drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • i drink once in a while and have only been to a bar maybe 3 times? seems like every time it go its awkward and you have guys grinding up on us I don't even know and I don't like that so yea I try not to go but sometimes its nice 2 just get out do something different and then come home and be like OK not for another 6 mos lol

0|0
    0|0
  • There aren't all that many, but they are possible to find. I've only drank twice, not very much, and I didn't particularly like it. But like it depends on what you mean by non-drinker. Some people will drink, but not like regularly, just on certain occasions or if they feel like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink. It might be difficult to find people who don't drink at all, but there are lots of people who aren't heavy drinkers and only do it on occasion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a non drinker! It's rare to find, but it's not like we don't exist

Don't get me wrong I go out but I'm always the responsible one

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a non drinker I don't smoke either I do not go to bars

0|3
    0|1
  • I don't think it's that rare. None of my friends do the drinking thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either...shouldn't be that rare I would think! =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink, and I don't go to bars. I don't have a problem with those who do its just a personal choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have drank and gone to bars. I hate bars tho. I try to keep a wide birth. And I'm not a big drinker I drink maybe once or twice a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't drink and I don't go to bars, it is not that rare I think..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and I don't drink it's not rare .

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink and I don't go to bars.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, but I don't drink..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ten don't go to bars to meet girls an problem solved

Not that hard to find one

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't go to bars. It's the fact that whenever I meet people, their weekends are spent there.

Recommended myTakes