How did these phrases come about?

Ok so my question is the phrases "Your a d***." and "Don't be a p****." are about ten years old. I want to know when everyone started using these phrases. or others like them. I know the dictionary definition but today the definitions has changed. I want to know what everyone ells thinks about these phrases as well.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 years old? My, my, but you live in a very small cocoon. I'm 42, and these phrases were ancient when I was in grade school in the 70s.

10 years old. Hahahahahahahahahaha...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If I had to put money on it I would bet that it came from punk/grunge music. Since it is all about being a rebel and saying inappropriate things, it would make sense that it came from that style of music/group of people. And with most things in pop culture, it will start in one small group then become popular among the masses, like being a hipster.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer more modern insults, such as "rapscallion", "vagabond", "scalawag", "cad", etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 10 years old?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 10 years old?

ha ha ha ha ! What makes you think that? Do you think your generation discovered sex as well?

0|0
    0|0
  • those phrases are way older than ten years old kid.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes